Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them are still in production level, like order placing methods etc.. We will take it live as and when it is ready..
I know that Zerodha Nest Trader is much better than the trading platforms provided by others. After going through the help files I became greedy to get all those features. Anyhow thanks for providing such wonderful trading platform.

megapixel

Where do I get list of stocks for which F&O is enabled ? Can anyone please post download link.

F&O stocks are updated frequently . .....some stocks are banned....looking for a link where this list is updated regularly.

abhi.

Hi Zerodha, same problem here. My account was opened on friday and did some transaction yesterday but couldnt see that amount today. Can you please look into it.
Thanks and regards,
abhi

Zerodha

@Zerodha,

How to add Nifty Index (not Nifty Futures/option contract) to the watchlist?
You can't get it on the marketwatch, you can add it on the index box.

Press ctrl + I to see the white color index box on top of the marketwatch. It should be showing by default. Right click on this box and say show indices dialog box, you will see a bunch of indices, right click and say add..

Zerodha

Where do I get list of stocks for which F&O is enabled ? Can anyone please post download link.

F&O stocks are updated frequently . .....some stocks are banned....looking for a link where this list is updated regularly.
Login to the backoffice and you will see a span margin file.. It is updated daily..

F&O stocks are not updated frequently, it actually happens only once a while.. Recently because of the SEBI mandate, few stocks have been going out of the f&o list, otherwise the list hardly ever changes...

You can't get it on the marketwatch, you can add it on the index box.

Press ctrl + I to see the white color index box on top of the marketwatch. It should be showing by default. Right click on this box and say show indices dialog box, you will see a bunch of indices, right click and say add..
I had been using RacePro (Religare Trading Platform) recently. There we could add the indexes also just like stocks. We can instantly come to know the day high/low/open/close during market hours. I wish the Nest Trader to have it.

Feed back on Z Trader
1.In Stop loss order SL-M is not enabled
2. Difficulty in changing positions from MIS to NRML and NRML to MIS.in admn positions.Kindly elaborate the steps.
3. If by mistake NRML position is entry is it possible to change to MIS to reduce deployed margin.
4.What is the time to close out for commodity. to avoid closing by you(15.25 for equity)
5.Main usage of single platform is to deploy all funds in equity in day and all funds in commodity in evening.This facility is now missing hence no charm in Z trader.What is the the time frame envisaged
for this.

I wonder the necessity to have MIS/NRML options as at 3.25 a position can be closed by you if dely. margin is not in account

Status
Not open for further replies.