Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Many good stocks are being removed from F&O segment from next month. Is there any way to buy or short sell a stock today and close the position tomorrow?

For example, today HDIL futures was banned from trading. So was there any way to open a position in HDIL today and close it tomorrow?
When you short sell a stock, it has to be covered intraday..

If the idea is to be short till expiry, you will have to use the futures instrument itself...

Zerodha

My version is 3.10.57.97.7...hope this is new version....

Is need of NEST PLUS for these charts?..am using right click scrip im MW ..intraday chart....
No wonder you are not getting charts..

Yes you need to use NEST plus for this.. Click on the contract for which you need chart and press SHIFT + P or else right click go to plugin commands and then go to plus chart..

double click on the blue box on the extreme left of this chart window.. Now adjust the chart to any size you want.. You can also open multiple charts this way...

Zerodha

Yes. I agree that some of the fetures are to manage the clients. However, there are many features which are useful for even clients. To list a few trailing stop loss, different types of order placing methods and conditional market watch. I do not see a logical reason to block them.

Please let me know if I am missing some thing.

Thanks,
Vijay
Some of them are still in production level, like order placing methods etc.. We will take it live as and when it is ready..

praveen taneja

I have opened a/c in zerodha yday and for MCX but if later I want to trade equities too can I add nse bse too in that a/c??

Zerodha

I opened a new Zerodha account yesterday and transferred some amt also from my bank, did some transactions and today morning i can only the profit in my Account Limits, the sum i transferred is not there. Nor is that amount being credited to my bank account, I m nervous where is my rest of amount.
Can you message me the client id..

Why is the Ztrader not showing current Nifty price? :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.