Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I have put a request for early migration to Ztrader, but I am not migrated to it now. My question is when I will be migrated to Ztrader, what will happen to to the fund transfer I did through NSE Now online? Will this fund be available for trading with Ztrader? :)

Second question, I did a fund transfer today at around 3:15 PM on NSE Now online website. What time this fund transfer will take to reflect in my account? Transfer should be instant, no? It was a successful, "hot payment" through Axis bank.

Thanks
Yes the funds and all your positions will continue on Ztrader. The only thing that will change is your login and password.. :)

The payment gateway is instant..

VJAY

you get charts for 10 days for MCX and NSE. The backfill for intraday 5min is there for 10 days..
am getting only current days data in mcx :(....

Zerodha

Zerodha Trader is more or less the same as NOW. Margin status is a big issue,if you are a future/option trader Zerodha is having serious accounting issues--Funds up dation takes its own sweet time. If you are an active trader, you may be sitting and crying as you may not be able to take position,if funds are not updated.It could be a nightmare, If your positions are squared for margin shortage even after transfer of funds.
Who says that Zerodha is having low brokerage. What about Rs.9+taxes on transfer of funds each time.

I have opened my account recently and have decided not to trade further as Trading with Zerodha is a sure prescription for heavy losses and constant Blood pressure.:mad:
Ravi, as mentioned in your other post, the only reason fund transfers are taking time is because the equity payment gateway on ZT is completely functional. You can use the payment gateway on the Backoffice for instant transfers. The payment gateway on ZT should take a couple of more days after which all fund transfers are instant.

About Rs 9 per transfer, we do our business at actuals. Lot of people charge when withdrawing funds, but brokers don't have to pay any bank charges for withdrawals typically with the deal you get today from clearing banks. The reason they put a charge is to make it seem like a roadblock from you withdrawing funds.. We are charging what we are paying. If someone calls up ATOM or Tech PRocess, the 2 leading providers of gateway, you will realize that the charges are higher. With our pricing model we cannot take this on our head. If Rs9 for a fund transfer is high then hmmm...

megapixel

hi Zerodha

If I migrate to ZTrader will I still be able to use NSE Mobile ?

IF Ztrader migration deactivates my NSE Mobile ....I won't migrate . I am happy with NSE Mobile.

Can you please confirm me the situation.

Zerodha

hi Zerodha

If I migrate to ZTrader will I still be able to use NSE Mobile ?

IF Ztrader migration deactivates my NSE Mobile ....I won't migrate . I am happy with NSE Mobile.

Can you please confirm me the situation.
Zmobile will be only month end before we go live, so i'd suggest you to continue now mobile till then...

Many good stocks are being removed from F&O segment from next month. Is there any way to buy or short sell a stock today and close the position tomorrow?

For example, today HDIL futures was banned from trading. So was there any way to open a position in HDIL today and close it tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.