Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpr

bpr

I had been using RacePro (Religare Trading Platform) recently. There we could add the indexes also just like stocks. We can instantly come to know the day high/low/open/close during market hours. I wish the Nest Trader to have it.
in NOW if you have CDS enabled

then go to

CDS > Normal > INDEX > NIFTY

murthyavr

then go to

A very good find!!

But unfortunately, there is no data in the data table and hence,
no chart..

So, it is as good or as bad as having it in the indices bar.

Last edited:

bpr

then go to

A very good find!!

But unfortunately, there is no data in the data table and hence,
no chart..

So, it is as good or as bad as having it in the indices bar.
I am not sure if the chart is available or not but u can still see the high, low, net change prices and u can get rid of the indices bar and free some valuable space.;)

Sir,

what we have to fill in the column ''DEPOSITORY ACCOUNT DETAILS''. I have a saving account in Punjab National Bank but the details of which are to be filled in '' BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS''.so what we are supose to fill in Depository account details Or can we left it blank ? or DP account will be opened by them or i have to first open dp account with pnb.

does they entertain pnb bank as i haven't seen the name of this bank on their website?

Thank you

a1b1trader

Hi Sachin/Zerodha

To visit your backoffice is really an headache. Not only visit but to save/download a report as well, IF, somehow you were able to reach there.

And now you should pay attention to the following latest news for Internet Explorer users
"Internet Explorer users are warned against Poison Ivy"
Hackers have used a new "zero-day" vulnerability a hole previously unknown to security researchers in versions 7 and 8 of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser to spread malware on computers running Windows XP Service Pack 3 and below.

For detailed report visit http://www.sciencenewsdaily.org/software-news/cluster218040396/

Atleast now you should do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.