Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

futures

There's a lot of buzz about this i3 tool... Does anyone on the forum have any ideas about what it is? I don't see anything on Z-Connect about it.
Well, my sales contact in Zerodha sent me a file about i3 tool...they are gonna roll this out from Feb 1st but the usage fee is Rs.5000/month..

According to the info sent, it has orders like Bracket orders, trailing stop orders, scaling orders, slicing(time) orders and validity periods like good till cancelled, good after a specific time, etc...

The monthly fee is steep and we will have to see the stability of the s/w after the launch..according to the sales rep, the orders sit in their(Zerodha) servers once you place it and hence, no need of having the computer and s/w running at your end after you place the order..this brings up the point of the 'uptime' of the server when the markets are open..this is a point of concern, for sure..

Hope it helps !!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
In ZT charts I often face an issue.Whenever my internet connection gets disconnected and connected again,ZT reconnects automatically; the rates on charts are getting refreshed too;but no new candles are generated .The rates on the charts are getting refreshed but on the same candle itself.To get thethe new candles I have to logout and login again.I use a bsnl broadband 2 MBPS connection and in our locality,the disconnctions are too frequent.Does anybody else face the same issue?
I also use bsnl broadband, but when ZT hangs , traderji etc sites work, that means internet is ok......today faced this chart problem 6-7 times....:(

columbus

Why there is always wrong display in admin positions [ the option sell value shown as the last traded price instead showing the real sold price]?

Regards
Broker side calculation is different from your's ,but the end-result is the same.
Broker side calculation starts afresh each day,starting from OPEN value and end with CLOSE
value.

Consider a hypothetical example of a share at 100 ,which has been sold for 110
after 3 days.Let the closing values be 115,95 and 110.
Broker side calculation ....(115-100)+(95-115)+(110-95)=15-20+15=10.
Your calculation......110-100=10

Status
Not open for further replies.