Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be based on how many exchanges you are enabled on.. Rs 250/month/Exchange, so could be between Rs 500 to Rs 1500/month.. There would be an initial setup cost also which would include registration costs on exchanges etc..
For some people, just the dealer terminal will be helpful. Say person X operates four accounts of his family. Each time he has to log on and log off to switch from one account to another. A dealer terminal can be of some help in that case. But if price is around Rs.250/month/exchange, then he is better off doing the hard work.... :(

Hope you understand my point and can think of something...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
In ZT charts I often face an issue.Whenever my internet connection gets disconnected and connected again,ZT reconnects automatically; the rates on charts are getting refreshed too;but no new candles are generated .The rates on the charts are getting refreshed but on the same candle itself.To get thethe new candles I have to logout and login again.I use a bsnl broadband 2 MBPS connection and in our locality,the disconnctions are too frequent.Does anybody else face the same issue?
facing same problem...........:confused:

megapixel

Thanks.

Received the Terminal Admin message.

Is it possible to view rates of Crude Oil from within Nest anyway ? how ?

otherwise , I guess MCX site will be helpful to see the latest rates at this point of time ...

Last edited:

poortrader

@ zerodha, some of us are using data extracting tools for our charts in ami, Today due to this scene some data is missing, i hope u get the missing data from NEST team asap so that we can backfill and have continuous charts

Status
Not open for further replies.