Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCX-SX most likely to go live on Feb 11th..

Is competition good??
Yes it is , NSE will send brokers trade files almost 90 minutes earlier. So you should start receiving your contract notes much earlier from today.
No. Not good enough. You need to come up with New NCS/Bonds and IPO application online.

NCD and Bonds are long term investment and you should think about that too.

Still I feel (and I am sure many people practice) Zerodha as good enough for intraday trade.

Sorry to say that. But this is fact.

Hope you would think about that for long term customers too instead of intra-day only.

comm4300

what is meant byZT ? pls help
ZT = Zerodha Trader

If you had opened your account earlier, Zerodha used to provide NOW trading platform.

Later when NEST trader was introduced, Zerodha started migrating customers from NOW to ZT [zerodha trader] platform.

Customer can prefer to stay with NOW or migrate to ZT depending on their choice.

NOW customers can access both NOW platform and the website nowonline.in for trading.
ZT customers can access both ZT platform and the website trade.zerodha.com for trading.

hope this clarifies.

cheers.

Last edited:
In ZT charts I often face an issue.Whenever my internet connection gets disconnected and connected again,ZT reconnects automatically; the rates on charts are getting refreshed too;but no new candles are generated .The rates on the charts are getting refreshed but on the same candle itself.To get thethe new candles I have to logout and login again.I use a bsnl broadband 2 MBPS connection and in our locality,the disconnctions are too frequent.Does anybody else face the same issue?

VJAY

Are you sure? I thought NOW was licenced by DotEx and, therefore, applicable only to the four segments of NSE (of which only 3 are available from Zerodha).
Yes you can Yusi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.