Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I am using Chrome browser and am getting the button for Day/Night view!
yes..the rest of the issues is still unresolved by Zerodha!
Yesterday in the Display Header Dropdown I was getting option to select themes that is Day or Night theme.

Today I am not getting it …….:(

Hi Zerodha, ....... if you are listening ......... here is one issue which is self explanatory in the Chart Picture .... Please do the needful .....

Wouldnt Recommend traders to use Zerodha. I am myself shifting
my account back to Ventura. Zerodha's charting sucks. Plots wrong data and many spikes are not even visible. Amibroker feed is giving something else that matches with Ventura,
but zerodha's is rather inconsistent.

According to amibroker my original entry was 939 at which I wouldnt have hit the stoploss or exitted at net.

But I Hit stoploss cause I trusted broker software. Then I checked with Ventura. There the channel was matching the amibroker data feed.
It's true, Zerodha's data often doesn't record momentary spikes. I get data on an MT4 for charting & custom indicators, & often, when there's a momentary spike, I'll see it on MT4 but not on Zerodha's data.

Zerodha

Thanks for noticing my post, else i thought that nobody from zerodha cares.

I have extensively used zerodha Kite and pi and rksv's upstox, also experimented on all browsers.

Yes i know that's on main page and not on the charts. I have not listed all the bugs, felt kind of lazy and also expected that zerodha might them-self fix it after a while.

My point was, zerodha should have given link to the previous version so that traders could have traded on previous version in trading time and tested the new version after trading hours.

Also noticed that day/ night theme buttons are also not visible in chrome browser, but can be seen on IE 11
Day/night theme buttons are visible in Chrome on my PC. But yes, the font is very light. Just for experiment, try fiddling with the brightness/contrast on your screen.

BTW, I am not from Zerodha, just a customer like you :)

Yesterday in the Display Header Dropdown I was getting option to select themes that is Day or Night theme.

Today I am not getting it …….:(
We've made it such that the day/night theme only appears in the 'Display' Menu when you pop-out the charts to a new tab. This is since the chart within Kite would look extremely uncomely if the colour were changed.

too many problems in kite ... old kite was better .. it was smooth ..
problem was data feeding into kite and not kite itself .. :fatigue:

1] views not getting saved
2] script not changing name in browser tabs.. previously it was changing.
3]mouse movment not smooth (in mozilla)
4] annoying tick horizontal line . Cant justify its use .. just causing lag.
5] no custom theme.
We are working on the views bit. Should be resolved in a few days. Custom themes will also be introduced soon. We've also made sure that the tabs are named with the scrip names. If you're unable to see this, please clear your browser cache once. It should work fine.

Please share more details on what exactly is the issue you're seeing on Mozilla and we'll have someone get this resolved if it's an issue on our end.

The current market level line has been quite a popular request, due to which it was introduced in this release.

Hi Zerodha, ....... if you are listening ......... here is one issue which is self explanatory in the Chart Picture .... Please do the needful .....

We'll add the 4-hour candle timeframe with time to the primary dropdown. In the meanwhile, whenever you select the 1-month time period for charts, it automatically selects 4-hour candles.

It's true, Zerodha's data often doesn't record momentary spikes. I get data on an MT4 for charting & custom indicators, & often, when there's a momentary spike, I'll see it on MT4 but not on Zerodha's data.
This query about data is something we get quite often. This has been answered here.

Also, I haven't been able to answer queries on this forum for a past couple of weeks, but do rest assured that we check this regularly and take your feedback into account. Also, I'll make it a point to be more active here and answer your queries as best possible. I apologise for my absence.

We've made it such that the day/night theme only appears in the 'Display' Menu when you pop-out the charts to a new tab. This is since the chart within Kite would look extremely uncomely if the colour were changed.

We are working on the views bit. Should be resolved in a few days. Custom themes will also be introduced soon. We've also made sure that the tabs are named with the scrip names. If you're unable to see this, please clear your browser cache once. It should work fine.

Please share more details on what exactly is the issue you're seeing on Mozilla and we'll have someone get this resolved if it's an issue on our end.

The current market level line has been quite a popular request, due to which it was introduced in this release.

We'll add the 4-hour candle timeframe with time to the primary dropdown. In the meanwhile, whenever you select the 1-month time period for charts, it automatically selects 4-hour candles.

This query about data is something we get quite often. This has been answered here.

Also, I haven't been able to answer queries on this forum for a past couple of weeks, but do rest assured that we check this regularly and take your feedback into account. Also, I'll make it a point to be more active here and answer your queries as best possible. I apologise for my absence.

Hi Zerodha,

good that you have taken efforts to answer our concerns. Once the bugs are fixed the new kite interface will be a big leap over the last one.

I congratulate you for your new kite and your ongoing efforts taken to fix the bugs. Dont get disheartened by negative trolling here. Perhaps timely communication from you side earlier would had laid to rest all our apprehensions.

I dont expect that whenever there is new change at technical level there will not be any bugs in the beginning ...... its only that continuous communication and efforts to fix the bugs quickly ..... is that what matters.

See, even when microsoft launches new windows version ..... in the beginning there are some bugs here and there ......

But it is the ability to identify and fix those quickly and timely and continuous communication to customers from microsoft .... makes them great.

Cheers

I know, you have mentioned it before in this thread as well, so I'm not 'blaming' you or anything like that but as a technical trader, I feel like it's something people should know upfront; so maybe you should have a disclaimer about it somewhere, so that people won't solely rely on your data for technical analysis.

By the way, appreciate the fact that now we can search symbols in Kite from within a popped-out chart-window. :)