Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
The current market level line has been quite a popular request, due to which it was introduced in this release.
Yup.. This is good...like tradingview..

@Zerodha

1. Fix the new charts
2. Give an option to use old version kite
3. Resize-able , Move-able / Transparent order window.

4. Right click order from chart (customize-able)
Example:-
i. Order type - BO or CO etc
ii. Margin to be used - 100% or say 75%,50% etc.
ii. Stoploss - 1%,.5% any other etc.
iv. Profit booking - 2%, 1% etc.

Then Save my Customized Order Window (COW).

And then one can start milking the COW aka placing​ order by just right clicking and pressing BUY or SELL.

candle information like high low open close not showing in kite charts now :confused:
That information is showing ok at my end, but the old problem recurs... the latest price gets stuck at a certain point. See Bankindia (spot) getting stuck at 188.45 (CMP 187.6)

candle information like high low open close not showing in kite charts now :confused:
Click on INFO tab ........it will be coming ...... now thru info tab OHLC & Vol can be disabled or abled...

Zerodha

@Zerodha

1. Fix the new charts
2. Give an option to use old version kite
3. Resize-able , Move-able / Transparent order window.

4. Right click order from chart (customize-able)
Example:-
i. Order type - BO or CO etc
ii. Margin to be used - 100% or say 75%,50% etc.
ii. Stoploss - 1%,.5% any other etc.
iv. Profit booking - 2%, 1% etc.

Then Save my Customized Order Window (COW).

And then one can start milking the COW aka placing order by just right clicking and pressing BUY or SELL.
Hey. We are fine-tuning the charts as we speak. Most kinks, however, have been resolved. The update for the charts was brought into effect as there was an update by ChartIQ, the vendor we use for charts on Kite. An option to use the older charts wouldn't be possible right now.

We're working on revamping a lot of things in Kite and I've forwarded your suggestion of a custom order window to our developers. We'll try to implement this as best we can.

That information is showing ok at my end, but the old problem recurs... the latest price gets stuck at a certain point. See Bankindia (spot) getting stuck at 188.45 (CMP 187.6)

This has now been fixed. This issue shouldn't come up anymore. Do clear your browser cache and try again.

Hey. We are fine-tuning the charts as we speak. Most kinks, however, have been resolved. The update for the charts was brought into effect as there was an update by ChartIQ, the vendor we use for charts on Kite. An option to use the older charts wouldn't be possible right now.

We're working on revamping a lot of things in Kite and I've forwarded your suggestion of a custom order window to our developers. We'll try to implement this as best we can.

This has now been fixed. This issue shouldn't come up anymore. Do clear your browser cache and try again.
Are there any plans about being able to drag orders on charts like we can on MT4?