Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

id4trade, can you please post your screenshot ?? The popout button is visible on the main page, but not in the popped out charts.
on chrome
1. cant see pop-out chart button.
2. the saved themes are not saving all the elements.
3. there should be a provision to use the previous version.
4. on day theme, the volume profile should be transparent.
5. minute and volume chart changing to default, irrespective to chosen theme, view or layout.
6. The custom made view should save all the elements, the way it used to do in the previous version.
7. Also right click order from chart should be there.
8. This should have been tested before hand on real windows 7 machine with latest chrome loaded. But looks like it has been not.

id4trade, can you please post your screenshot ?? The popout button is visible on the main page, but not in the popped out charts.
Thanks for noticing my post, else i thought that nobody from zerodha cares.

I have extensively used zerodha Kite and pi and rksv's upstox, also experimented on all browsers.

Yes i know that's on main page and not on the charts. I have not listed all the bugs, felt kind of lazy and also expected that zerodha might them-self fix it after a while.

My point was, zerodha should have given link to the previous version so that traders could have traded on previous version in trading time and tested the new version after trading hours.

Also noticed that day/ night theme buttons are also not visible in chrome browser, but can be seen on IE 11

karthik_sri

I have extensively used zerodha Kite and pi and rksv's upstox, also experimented on all browsers.

Yes i know that's on main page and not on the charts. I have not listed all the bugs, felt kind of lazy and also expected that zerodha might them-self fix it after a while.

My point was, zerodha should have given link to the previous version so that traders could have traded on previous version in trading time and tested the new version after trading hours.

Also noticed that day/ night theme buttons are also not visible in chrome browser, but can be seen on IE 11
Hi,
For Day/Night theme button select Display header and scroll down in the header down you will get..

Hi,
For Day/Night theme button select Display header and scroll down in the header down you will get..
I know where it is, it is visible i opera and IE but not in Chrome.

Also want to inform zerodha team that once I custom save my view (say '01") then all the new chart open window should adhere to it.

In its current form, when you refresh the chart with the refresh button the volume chart come at base and time frame get reset to 01 min candle.

It was perfectly fine till the previous version. Also the new kite is heavier on resources then the previous one.

karthik_sri

I know where it is, it is visible i opera and IE but not in Chrome.

Also want to inform zerodha team that once I custom save my view (say '01") then all the new chart open window should adhere to it.

In its current form, when you refresh the chart with the refresh button the volume chart come at base and time frame get reset to 01 min candle.

It was perfectly fine till the previous version. Also the new kite is heavier on resources then the previous one.
I am using Chrome browser and am getting the button for Day/Night view!
yes..the rest of the issues is still unresolved by Zerodha!

Day/night theme buttons are visible in Chrome on my PC. But yes, the font is very light. Just for experiment, try fiddling with the brightness/contrast on your screen.

BTW, I am not from Zerodha, just a customer like you :)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I think Zerodha is trying to improve kite/Pi the same way someone tries to improve a mechanical trading method, losing its edge and messing it beyond repair.
Kite on android is even worse.
Disappointed.

Vivek

wabuf

too many problems in kite ... old kite was better .. it was smooth ..
problem was data feeding into kite and not kite itself .. :fatigue:

1] views not getting saved
2] script not changing name in browser tabs.. previously it was changing.
3]mouse movment not smooth (in mozilla)
4] annoying tick horizontal line . Cant justify its use .. just causing lag.
5] no custom theme.

Day/night theme buttons are visible in Chrome on my PC. But yes, the font is very light. Just for experiment, try fiddling with the brightness/contrast on your screen.

BTW, I am not from Zerodha, just a customer like you :)

Ok,
This is also interesting, few things working in night theme but not working in day theme in the same browser.

For example, Volume profile is transparent in night theme, but not in day theme.