Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Make a list of all that you find wrong over next 2-3 days, post it here and also send them an email about it.
Ok,
This is also interesting, few things working in night theme but not working in day theme in the same browser.

For example, Volume profile is transparent in night theme, but not in day theme.

you can not login into 2 exe based terminals.
however, (though never tried) but you can run Z5 and other exe based terminal side by side.
Can i log into Kite HTML version in crome browser (or any other browser) ..... and KITE ANDROID Version on my smartphone ... simultaneously ... ??

plan to open an account. can i use pi or zerodha nest alternately and also kite?

can i also use these 2 exe application simultaniously or one exe and kite simultaniously?
AFAIK,
You can not use 2 exe applications simultaneously
though with web based terminal Z5, you may use any of these one, ZT, KITE, Pi

oky,
will try to enlist them, but pls you send the mail to them and follow up on same.
I may not get the same issues on my screen as yours, so screenshots won't be possible. So please send in your complaints to them alongwith the screenshots.

rajputz

Wouldnt Recommend traders to use Zerodha. I am myself shifting
my account back to Ventura. Zerodha's charting sucks. Plots wrong data and many spikes are not even visible. Amibroker feed is giving something else that matches with Ventura,
but zerodha's is rather inconsistent.

According to amibroker my original entry was 939 at which I wouldnt have hit the stoploss or exitted at net.

But I Hit stoploss cause I trusted broker software. Then I checked with Ventura. There the channel was matching the amibroker data feed.

Last edited: