Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

and you access all the zerodha interfaces in linux environment or windows also ... ?
I can access Kite & Z5 simultaneously on Linux as they're both web platforms, I tried to install software-based platforms but they didn't work, & that's why I was thinking about putting Windows on a virtual machine, so that I could try Pi, ZTrader, etc. but I'm concerned about security on Windows.

you can change timeframe from 1 min to 30 min or any, but I don't know how to get 2 hours chart, zerodha please guide.
There is no 2 hour or 4 hour timeframe in KITES .....

I can access Kite & Z5 simultaneously on Linux as they're both web platforms, I tried to install software-based platforms but they didn't work, & that's why I was thinking about putting Windows on a virtual machine, so that I could try Pi, ZTrader, etc. but I'm concerned about security on Windows.
In windows environment .... after logging in to ZT ..... as soon as I login to kites .... my ZT logs out automatically

Hi Zerodha ..... If you are listening ......

You have fixed the bug regarding 1 hour chart not visible ....

Today I noticed another bug .....

Earlier when hovering the mouse on any candle .... O,H,L,C Value in numerical terms were displayed .....

Now it is not happening ....... Pl. Check and fix it.

In windows environment .... after logging in to ZT ..... as soon as I login to kites .... my ZT logs out automatically
you can not login into 2 exe based terminals.
however, (though never tried) but you can run Z5 and other exe based terminal side by side.

Hello Zerodha,

In the new version of Kite, the tab header does not change if you change the symbol in the chart. Check the chart below. I had popped out the chart for Bankindia (spot). After a while I changed the symbol to Rcom futures. The chart is fine, but the heading remains unchanged.

This is a comparatively better version of Kite. I hope that in this version you take care of the price getting stuck at a particular value as mentioned in some earlier posts. This is happening in th new version too. Today the price of Unionbank futures remained stuck at 168.35 for a long time. It corrected itself later on.

on chrome
1. cant see pop-out chart button.
2. the saved themes are not saving all the elements.
3. there should be a provision to use the previous version.
4. on day theme, the volume profile should be transparent.
5. minute and volume chart changing to default, irrespective to chosen theme, view or layout.
6. The custom made view should save all the elements, the way it used to do in the previous version.
7. Also right click order from chart should be there.
8. This should have been tested before hand on real windows 7 machine with latest chrome loaded. But looks like it has been not.