Votes: 7 5.0%
  • YOU (Previously Iqara)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
D

darkstar

take the new connection of bsnl 3G last week . only first day speed was good ,after that it is running very slow when ever i click for new page my computer display connection is time out.
and for this third class speed bsnl promoting 3G for lightning fast speed.
hello,
what they cost to u what plan u use, now still speed is fragmanted please describe me.

annu

hello,
what they cost to u what plan u use, now still speed is fragmanted please describe me.
at present they have rs 440 plan surfing free , down loading 1 gb free .rs 550 plan surfing free and 1 gb downing free in day time and 5 gb free at night. rs 1100 plan surfing free , downloading 5 gb free and rs 3000 plan free surfing and unlimited free downloading . these plan are all for one month.

very soon they are coming with more economical plan . 3G representative is saying that near about 15 to 20 september more economical plan are coming . he also give me the brouser of coming plan .

speed is still not satisfactory.

annu

in bsnl 3G when signal are strong at that time it work just like broadband. open pages very fast, but at busy hours speed get slow down and some time connection automatically get off , at this time when i am typeing this matter my laptop is showing no internet connection , when it get connect, i will post this.

regards

D

darkstar

at present they have rs 440 plan surfing free , down loading 1 gb free .rs 550 plan surfing free and 1 gb downing free in day time and 5 gb free at night. rs 1100 plan surfing free , downloading 5 gb free and rs 3000 plan free surfing and unlimited free downloading . these plan are all for one month.

very soon they are coming with more economical plan . 3G representative is saying that near about 15 to 20 september more economical plan are coming . he also give me the brouser of coming plan .

speed is still not satisfactory.
thanks how much mbps they offer n 3 g plan .u connect u r mobile phone with USB cable with pc !

BSNL is the best one....I have been using since last 5 years or so.......

NO big problem as such......

GOod customer service in my area Pune Dhankawadi branch.......:clap:

I don't have any other back up for trading.........

D

darkstar

they offering 3.5 mbps but screen show the maximum speed of 1.5 mbps. i purchase a seprate usb drive from them , that is costing rs 3800 .
thanks for detailing me you got usb drive or usb cable if it is usb drive that u connect with u r lappy or pc and got 3g speed . i also wana know what plan u had from bsnl .you got my post for about margin trading if any further querry pls don't be hesitate or u also contact on me my yahoo id [email protected]
thanks again