• Hathaway

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • YOU (Previously Iqara)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Dear annu,
My 3G connections automatically goes to 2G. any solution to this problem ? Further my 3G connection also gets disconncted frequently like a normal dial up connections and thus facing problem. any solution ?

Does any one using 3G and you are facing same problem ? connection going to 2G auto ?

Thanks in advance annu

annu

Dear annu,
My 3G connections automatically goes to 2G. any solution to this problem ? Further my 3G connection also gets disconncted frequently like a normal dial up connections and thus facing problem. any solution ?

Does any one using 3G and you are facing same problem ? connection going to 2G auto ?

Thanks in advance annu
hi dear,
actually some time i am also facing the connectivity problem , but hearing first time your 3G is converting into 2G .

how you get point that your 3G is convert into 2G?

some time due to signal problem its also get disconnected. when i work on ground floor , speed not come good their , but when i move my laptop from ground floor to first floor , speed comes good their.

annu

i also wana know what plan u had from bsnl .you got my post for about margin trading /QUOTE]

thanks for your post about margin money.

i am using Rs 440 plan , in which they are giving 1 gb free down loading and free surfing.

sent a mail on your id

regards

Raju

Hi Columbus,

Pune - Context

I was using hathway .High unsatisfied with the service.When we call for help, phone is always busy.

For last 6 months I am with Tata broadband.I get 25.KBPS in data time and at night though they say it is 1mb, but whatever I get I am happy with it.
I have downloaded gb's of data.
On my request they have put UPS in my society for their server.It has 2 hrs backup.So in Pune if u stay in good locality (where wires don't get cut) then Tata is good.Airtel I don't know.

Raju

Hi capricon,
What is the minimum connection speed needed for online trading ?
I am using bsnl 500 plan for last one month...gave me a massive bill of 3200...(including deposit and installation)
planning to change to 750 unlimited but speed is 256 kbps. is it ok ?

Last edited: