Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Xitija,I'm very glad to see another female trader on TJ. :)

About the question you asked-Go for BNF.Trade with just 1 lot for a month side by side with your equity trades.Once you get in-outs of BNF,you can trade with bigger lots as per your capital.Though you are doing well with equity from many years,trading stock futures sound a good idea,but,its not.In equity,you can control your share size,but in futures you have to trade in a bunch.We are helpless there.BNF is a best as compared to stock futures.

Feel Free to PM me.Bye.

pannet1

Hi Xitija,I'm very glad to see another female trader on TJ. :)

About the question you asked-Go for BNF.Trade with just 1 lot for a month side by side with your equity trades.Once you get in-outs of BNF,you can trade with bigger lots as per your capital.Though you are doing well with equity from many years,trading stock futures sound a good idea,but,its not.In equity,you can control your share size,but in futures you have to trade in a bunch.We are helpless there.BNF is a best as compared to stock futures.

Feel Free to PM me.Bye.
Ha. I never realized that i am talking to a lady Xitija. :confused:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ha. I never realized that i am talking to a lady Xitija. :confused:
It was combined investigation carried out by myself, Trader987ji and Monkeybusiness ji.. which kind of forced the member to reveal the gender..:rofl:

Anyway gender wont matter, experience and knowledge only matters..:thumb:

pannet1

Whenever this lady thing comes up in trading, I always remember a Japanese housewife who made huge profits doing retail trade from home. She made som much profits, investment banks in japan told their manager to go and learn from her :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.