Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

john302928

Rcom,IFCI,Unitech,JP like shares should be avoided.They now fall in penny stocks.Inme purnima amavasya ki tarah move rahta hai.
When I started IFCI and Suzon were my favorite.

Price atleast 150rs ke upar rahi to achha rehta hai.
Hello Xitija
I would like to add my 2 cents here
Rcom is reversing of its downtrend from Aug 2016. So no need to worry about this stock. At the moment I am expecting my initial target as 38 and depends on the wave movement there we could re assess the further target.

JP associates, once it touches 11.1 we could see a small pull back and it might long for atleast 15-30 days and after that we might witness the stock heading towards at 14.5 that time we could re assess if the stock has really reversed its long term downtrend or not. My only worry is that prevous swing high didnt breaks its previous swing high. Had it broken I could confidently say that the long term trend is reversed

IFCI, I have posted my views in a separate thread . you can check it in the below link
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/103943-ifci.html

Suzlon, I would say this stock would show some spectacular moves in 2017 and it looks like long term downtrend is reversed and we could expect 53 as first target and 102 as second target. we could focus on first target and then reassess for the next target.

xitija

Do you guys trade on Budget Day?
I don't trade on such day.Reason is market remain extreme volatile thus order do not fill up properly.Once I faced 3.5R slippage,unnecessary loss of 14000rs :(

You know,EOM and WRB's,yes,budget day or any event days are full of them.So I simply watch FM reading the budget and enjoy stories of others loosing money :(:lol: They keep saying,"aare yaar aaj ni lena tha,maine jaise hi trade li,bass vahi se palat gaya..." :p

Hope Govt will raise 80C and Tax Slab a lil bit.

GN.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi Xitija ji,

For stoploss, What type of orders do you use?
In BMA, no SL-M, only SL-L order.
Many times i have faced issue of price jumping sl and facing more loss than planned. :annoyed:
In Zerodha due to slm, guaranteed price execution is seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.