Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know there are 14 successful female traders on this forum
but I am familiar with one only, in a long stint in TJ

SONIKA

though now banned
anyone else familiar with Sonika

xitija

Well.. Here's my version of the story. Of course i also interacted with that member as i also use vwap. Actually rehan guy msgd me what happened that day...
So that rehan guy had a bad day. So he like guys talk normally, sent a pm to her saying how he had a bad day.. only thing is he used *@^%$ like the guys usually do.. If a real guy would have been there he wont get a shock but will ask him not to use that type of language.....

BTW i think it happened only once..Imay be wrong... but St sir did edit rehan's post when he wrote it publicly abt her gender..
Ohh you know both of them.You are really Sherlock Holmes of TJ.Crime patrol jyada dekhte ho kya?
I only know the 50%,this Saturday I will contact her.Fish has lady traders Gulabi Gang :p:lol:
But Vijay Sir dont you think Rehan did a mistake?Rehan ne pubic nahi karna tha,shayad lady ko gentleman banke hi post karna tha,else she'd have introduced her as a female trader openly.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ohh you know both of them.You are really Sherlock Holmes of TJ.Crime patrol jyada dekhte ho kya?
I only know the 50%,this Saturday I will contact her.Fish has lady traders Gulabi Gang :p:lol:
But Vijay Sir dont you think Rehan did a mistake?Rehan ne pubic nahi karna tha,shayad lady ko gentleman banke hi post karna tha,else she'd have introduced her as a female trader openly.
Past is past.. No point in analyzing it now in hindsight..:)

I rarely watch tv.. after tj, my other home is quora..
crime patrol, etc etc are too much negative type of serials, just saw for 5 min, after that vowed that will never watch it again.

xitija

I'm agree with your opinion Xray27 Sir completely :)

After reading 19 pages of this thread,newbie to TJ may not get answer that which gives more return.But they will remain always doubtful that the guy whom they are talking could be a female trader :p:lol:

I wish to close this thread.I will be posting in Vijay Sir's and TraderRavi Sir's thread whenever needed.

GN

vijkris

Learner and Follower

After reading 19 pages of this thread,newbie to TJ may not get answer that which gives more return.But they will remain always doubtful that the guy whom they are talking could be a female trader :p:lol:

I wish to close this thread.I will be posting in Vijay Sir's and TraderRavi Sir's thread whenever needed.

GN
to close a thread you need to send a pm to timepass/st sir ... better timepass sir, as st sir is still recovering from accident.. Still he posted yday in varun ji's thread. :clapping:

XRAY27

GN
Nifty/Bank nifty options will give max.return..there after BNF/NF,regarding method of entries..pure Pivot/swing based or ema based methods ..are out dated..(IMO)

above is my experience ,swing/pivot got great use in PB (Profit booking)...

Thread closed on request from the thread starter.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.