which method/strategy gives more profit in intraday?

mmohanar

Dear seniors

thousands of traders using thousands of different method. Iam in market almost 3yrs. Still i cant make profit.
My questions is which following strategy gives more profit?

1.classic pivot point
2.camerilla pivot point
3.gann square
4.fibonacci calculator
5.open breakout strategy
6.2652 theory
Etc etc.. .

Regards

Mmohanar

Riskyman

Dear seniors

thousands of traders using thousands of different method. Iam in market almost 3yrs. Still i cant make profit.

1.classic pivot point
2.camerilla pivot point
3.gann square
4.fibonacci calculator
5.open breakout strategy
6.2652 theory
Etc etc.. .

Regards

Mmohanar

Its not the method or the strategy alone. I remember when i started trading I went from method to method without any success. I realized later that the fault was not with the method/strategy but with me.

Even a simple EMA crossover method can be deliver very good profits over a period of time if you keep the larger trend in mind and trade the method consistently. Im attaching a picture of Nifty with 10/3 EMA crossovers. Trade is simple. When 3 ema goes over 10 EMA you buy and vice versa. You trail your profits till you get stopped out and wait for the next trade.

You will notice from the picture that this simple system has given more winners with very few loosers. The area marked in blue square is where you would have been chopped around a bit but profits from winners would far outweigh the loosing trades. In the end, to reiterate, its not the method/strategy alone but your mind over your trades.

Whatever method it is that you use, learn it well, use it well and you should end up making money consistently.

suri112000

15 min Timeframe

Instrument : Banknifty futures.

price closes above 3ema high = go long
price closes below 3ema low = go short

Fix the target as 450 points.

Fix the Stop Loss as 150 points.

If a reverse signal is generated without hitting stop loss or target, just reverse the trade. Carry the position into next day as per the last signal.

Consider 10 points for round trade as brokerage and slippage for calculating real profit.

From 15 Jul 2014 to Till date, the system has generated 6,566 points (after brokerage and slippage if any) with the system drawdown of 980 points.

All the months have generated profit except Sep 2014 where the loss was 575 points.

The system looks promising. Win % trades is 36 which shows its basically a trend trading system with a few big wins.

I donot have prior intraday data to check its reliability.

Can someone share accurate banknifty intraday data to test it atleast for last 3-4 years.

amsin21

Dear seniors

1.classic pivot point
2.camerilla pivot point
3.gann square
4.fibonacci calculator
5.open breakout strategy
6.2652 theory
Etc etc.. .

Regards

Mmohanar
Just concentrate on linear regression channel trading ... no bells & whistles ... simple pure maths. I'm sure you will make profits.

Also you can count on Fibonacci % 61.8, 78.6 and 88.6. The only indicator I rely on is OBV ... because volume drives the price.