Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Do you guys trade on Budget Day?
I don't trade on such day.Reason is market remain extreme volatile thus order do not fill up properly.Once I faced 3.5R slippage,unnecessary loss of 14000rs :(

You know,EOM and WRB's,yes,budget day or any event days are full of them.So I simply watch FM reading the budget and enjoy stories of others loosing money :(:lol: They keep saying,"aare yaar aaj ni lena tha,maine jaise hi trade li,bass vahi se palat gaya..." :p

Hope Govt will raise 80C and Tax Slab a lil bit.

GN.
If you wont trade tomo, then stay in the forum and see the interpretation of budget, by our members. :D
Lot of fireworks in market as well as in forum.
I expect Zerodha thread to be filled with complaints. :lol:

travi

Do you guys trade on Budget Day?
I don't trade on such day.Reason is market remain extreme volatile thus order do not fill up properly.Once I faced 3.5R slippage,unnecessary loss of 14000rs :(

You know,EOM and WRB's,yes,budget day or any event days are full of them.So I simply watch FM reading the budget and enjoy stories of others loosing money :(:lol: They keep saying,"aare yaar aaj ni lena tha,maine jaise hi trade li,bass vahi se palat gaya..." :p

Hope Govt will raise 80C and Tax Slab a lil bit.

GN.
Generally, slippage is faced most in EQ bcos those are real shares.
Shares without FnO, same problem.
Shares with FnO, OI can create infinite liquidity & hence better spreads.

Budget day is best for buying OTM put/call like the recent excursion you had last week. Limited risk, unlimited profit potential.
In fact, there is strategy called long strangle, you can buy both puts and calls, say 8400PE and 9000CE on NS. Try it, only 1 lot on budget day in the morning :D

xitija

Forum has already nice trading methods shared by Saint Sir,then Smart Trade Sir ,then ATP based Method by Pratap Sir,Then Subhadip Sir,Xray Sir,Tuna Sir and list may be very long,now Varun Sir's turn.
Inspite of so many beautiful methods,traders are still losing and no matter what they will lose.Because they are not concentrating on the game of survival.

Last day I had a very nice discussion with another profitable trader Lini.
Do you know there are 14 successful female traders on this forum?But they dont want to jump into any discussion,they dont want to discuss how they look at the market.
Did you guys ever think,how a complicated but emotional mind of a female trader trades a very volatile market successfully?
Did you ever think,when a girl always play safe and always look for a secure life,how come she decides to trade a stock market?What are her views on Risk Management?

john302928

Hello Xitija
I would like to add my 2 cents here
Rcom is reversing of its downtrend from Aug 2016. So no need to worry about this stock. At the moment I am expecting my initial target as 38 and depends on the wave movement there we could re assess the further target.

JP associates, once it touches 11.1 we could see a small pull back and it might long for atleast 15-30 days and after that we might witness the stock heading towards at 14.5 that time we could re assess if the stock has really reversed its long term downtrend or not. My only worry is that prevous swing high didnt breaks its previous swing high. Had it broken I could confidently say that the long term trend is reversed

IFCI, I have posted my views in a separate thread . you can check it in the below link
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/103943-ifci.html

Suzlon, I would say this stock would show some spectacular moves in 2017 and it looks like long term downtrend is reversed and we could expect 53 as first target and 102 as second target. we could focus on first target and then reassess for the next target.
I have posted my chart on IFCI in a separate therad.You may please share your views.Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Forum has already nice trading methods shared by Saint Sir,then Smart Trade Sir ,then ATP based Method by Pratap Sir,Then Subhadip Sir,Xray Sir,Tuna Sir and list may be very long,now Varun Sir's turn.
Inspite of so many beautiful methods,traders are still losing and no matter what they will lose.Because they are not concentrating on the game of survival.

Do you know there are 14 successful female traders on this forum?But they dont want to jump into any discussion,they dont want to discuss how they look at the market.
Did you guys ever think,how a complicated but emotional mind of a female trader trades a very volatile market successfully?
Did you ever think,when a girl always play safe and always look for a secure life,how come she decides to trade a stock market?What are her views on Risk Management?
All the Best !!! :)

You joined in Jan 2017 . . .

and already Know/Studied all these archived methods discussed over past many years . . .

Great . . . going . . . :thumb:

Happy :)

You joined in Jan 2017 . . .

and already Know/Studied all these archived methods discussed over past many years . . .

Great . . . going . . . :thumb:

With due respect to you Happy,I told her that the forum already has many methods by many veteran traders.
Easy to hurt anybody on a forum,even easy to find fault in others,hard to be a profitable trader and remain profitable months after months.Please be one.That should be our purpose only and thats for the forum is...

Take Care !

With due respect to you Happy,I told her that the forum already has many methods by many veteran traders.
Easy to hurt anybody on a forum,even easy to find fault in others,hard to be a profitable trader and remain profitable months after months.Please be one.That should be our purpose only and thats for the forum is...

Take Care !
Did not understand the context of your post fish

Whats about hurting an all :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.