Which gives more return

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes charges are high as compared to any discount brokers.
Lekin mere liye Zerodha itna hi charges hai.Mere naam pe idhar colony ke 50+ logo ne account open kiya hai :p
He kept teling people that-Aap ko lagta hai ki stock market se paisa nahi kama sakte,sirf loss hi hota hai,lekin aap hi ki colony ki xitija kama rahi hai :p:lol:
This way,he managed to collect few clients,baaki meri kuchh friends thi,unke kam akal ke husbands :rofl:.They all joined him.
Unko kya pata ki isse mera hi brokerage kam hoga.
Then carry on.. Just keep watch on contract notes daily.. Nowadays they are sending instant messages as well.

In India, nothing happens to VIP.. U r VIP for them.. So no worries..:thumb: Common man is the victim always.. :annoyed:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
margin is open for me,I can use 20 times.
I can even trade options on margin.
They have very flexible margin.. One call to RMS by the dealer, margin can be increased enormously upto 50x also.. When lot size was 25, i saw them taking NF 1 lot for 500 rs as well.. :eek:

xitija

Yes,that was very irritating.They were sending instant messages on every buy and sell.
I ask him to put off that nuisance.

Many clients are investors,they gave POA to brokers.But few brokers are taking many trades in clients account to generate more brokerage.To stop this practice SMS facility is there.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Status
Not open for further replies.