Veluri Strategy intraday nifty fifty

Shailu

in this excel sheet when i see that in every scrip buy and sell already executed and target also seen but main thing is when that are executed.
if possible any chance to make near to buy or near to sell so that one have chance to enter in that particular scrip.
near to buy or near to sell means in scrip 1-2 points differance should be there with buy and sell signal and in nifty 5-7 points.

Hi mkln68,
I checked ur excel file however as u told, columns B, D, E should be copied to columns P, Q, R. And in file provided columns B, D, E along with column C (which is hidded) is also copied resulting it has pasted data to column P, Q, R and S. Is it right?
Also I didn't get the meaning and difference between columns K, L, M, N and S, T, U, V. Could u plz explain the strategy in detail?
Thanks,
Krishnat:)

Shailu

mkln in update button i had click and in that i get this for nifty plz see and tell.
close is 4800.
buy at 4728.5 target 4752.6
sell at 4776.6 target 4752.6

if close is 4800 than how one can buy at 4728.5
sell at 4776.6 is ok one can understand.

this is only i wana ask. make this excel sheet simple that one can understand easly.

Dear Gambler Data from NSE is Reliable.
Dear Shailu u will get Buy & Sell levels only after 9.15 AM next trading Day when you click update after 3.30PM because Todays Data will appear in previous Day Column when u click Update after 3.30PM. Hope u understand this.
Pls select 4 to 5 most Liquid Scrips in Nifty Fifty & trade accordingly because it is not possible to watch all the scrips at a time.
Regards.

Dear Frnd
pls ignore Nifty Spot Data because u cannot trade in spot(only in Nifty Futures u can Trade i hope u know that)
Only Trade in 4 to 5 Scrips in nifty Fifty
U will definitely get more than 80% success ratio in this.
Regards

johnnypareek

mkln in update button i had click and in that i get this for nifty plz see and tell.
close is 4800.
buy at 4728.5 target 4752.6
sell at 4776.6 target 4752.6

if close is 4800 than how one can buy at 4728.5
sell at 4776.6 is ok one can understand.

this is only i wana ask. make this excel sheet simple that one can understand easly.
Thank you Shailu ji :clap::thumb: