Veluri Strategy intraday nifty fifty

Dear Shailu
if u click update button in calls sheet after market close it will copy todays data to Previous day columns so that u will get Buy above & sell below levels to place premarket orders from Entry level section ie columns T,U,V,W in calls sheet for next trading day.
U will get live signals in J to M Columns during Market hours only based on next trading day data.
hope this will clear ur doubt.
Feel free to reply always.
Regards.
not working properly

jitin

Its working perfectly. What i see it gives very small TGT in nifty like 6-7 points. Is it correct ?

And one more thing. If buy triggers and price goes below buy trigger price it takes back signal and dont show it as a fail call. Instead again if it goes above buy it shows fresh buy trigger.

Can anyone modify it by not taking back once trigger.

Last edited:
Dear Jitin
Pls elaborate why "not working properly"
Pls see Mr freeguy's reply that it is working perfectly.
it is working fine from my side also.

Dear Freeguy
For ur query Pls go thru my reply post dated 17th Feb 11 @ 9.17 PM to Mr Shailu's query.
Since i am not getting enough time not able to code caution, confirmation as suggested by Moderator Murthymsr & i request anyone here to code it if possible.
Regards.

veluri1967

Its working perfectly. What i see it gives very small TGT in nifty like 6-7 points. Is it correct ?

And one more thing. If buy triggers and price goes below buy trigger price it takes back signal and dont show it as a fail call. Instead again if it goes above buy it shows fresh buy trigger.

Can anyone modify it by not taking back once trigger.
Dear Freeguy,

Conditions of using these signals are discussed in earlier posts. mkln68 has made a good attempt to make excel for trading this strategy. However, i am giving below method of trading these signals.

1. Select a maximum of 5 to 10 stocks. Donot watch whole of the list which makes your trading a lot difficult and not focussed.

2. When market opens, see that open price is between buy price & sell price in your selected stocks. If the open price is not between buy price & sell price, simply ignore those stocks for the rest of the day completely.

3. Now coming to the stocks which have an open price between buy price & sell price, execute the trades as the price moves in either direction.

4. Follow MM rules and stop loss meticulously. Ignore stocks which do not meet your profit/loss criteria.

Best wishes

Dear Jitin

Pls Download the Excel file from the Link i posted in my thread dated 17/2/2011 @ 9.17 pm(Thread no 28).
Pls also note that the Data is not from Yahoo.

I used the Nifty Sparklines for Data from NSE india website which is highly reliable.
Pls click the Update button in Calls Sheet & u will get the Trading Levels for next day trading.
Pls go thru veluri sir post here for Trading Method.
Regards

Hi,
I followed all the links to download the excel sheet but they all are unavailable. Plz provide me the new link to download updated excel sheet.
Thanks,
Krishnat