Veluri Strategy intraday nifty fifty

Hi all,

With due respect and lots of thanks to Velluri Sir & Sprintravi75 for giving such a nice and easy strategy. I have Modified the Excel sheet provided by sprintravi75 incorporating Nifty sparklines & index data from NSE website. You can Paper trade first & use it for excellent intraday trading. Pls Reply with your comments & sujestions
Regards

Last edited:
HI Mkln,

Thanks a lot ......

Can you please explain how to refresh the data ???

Is it on EOD basis or any option where automatic updation is there ??

Thanks
Ganesh

Hi all,

With due respect and lots of thanks to Velluri Sir & Sprintravi75 for giving such a nice and easy strategy. I have Modified the Excel sheet provided by sprintravi75 incorporating Nifty sparklines & index data from NSE website. You can Paper trade first & use it for excellent intraday trading. Pls Reply with your comments & sujestions
Regards

HI Mkln,

Is it possible to create any alert when there is any change in the Buy/Sell Column ??

Have you done it or do you keep watching the excel manually ?

Thanks
Ganesh

Hi Mkln,

Sometimes the Signal comes as sell and after another refresh it goes off...

Any probs ?

Sorry to bother you with too many questions !!

Regards,
Ganesh

HI Mkln,

Is it possible to create any alert when there is any change in the Buy/Sell Column ??

Have you done it or do you keep watching the excel manually ?

Thanks
Ganesh

Dear Ganesh
Regarding your first query u can use Visual basic in excel for Alerts if u know or u can take help from others who knows VB Programming.

Regarding your second query that since the price changes during Market hours if it comes in the BUY or SELL range it will show in the Column as BUY or SELL, otherwise it will be Blank.
To overcome this you can place buy above or sell below orders before market opens or within first 15 minutes as you wish.
Since it is difficult to place Limit orders for all 50 scrips in Nifty u can select any manageble no of highly liquid & stable Stocks within nifty fifty as per ur risk & ur Trading Capital to trade Intraday.
I hereby attaching another modified file Showing Buy above or Sell below prices (Columns S,T,U,V )and Targets before copying prices from columns B,D,E to P,Q,R to place orders next Day for all the 50 scrips in nifty. Pls feel free to reply.
Regards.

Hi all,

Regards
DEAR mkln68

sir i am mcx trader any this xl sheet in intraday.......
pls help sir
advance ...thank you:cool:

Dear Rkkgs

since the calculations are same u can manually insert todays HLC data of mcx in previous day columns & trade tommorrow as per buy above & sell below limits. Pls follow your own strategy for SL & Targets intraday. Pls note that i dont know how to download live data from MCX. Pls paper trade before actual trade always.
Regards