Veluri Strategy intraday nifty fifty

Dear Shailu
Since the scrips in this Excel sheet are based on Nifty Fifty Stocks ie Nifty index stocks they are highly liquid that is why Targets comes early.
To overcome this Pls try to place orders before market opens or between 915 to 930AM as u wish by placing limit Buy above & Sell below orders.
You also get Buy above & Sell below levels during market hours also in some of the scrips.
Regarding your Stop Loss pls follow ur own levels based on your Risk profile & ur trading capital.
Pls follow Money management principle always.
I usually stick to 1- 2 % of my investment which i strictly follow.

Regarding your concern (that stock after buying level comes that stock goes more than 10 point down) Pls dont place orders during market hours if scrip is trading above Buy above or Below Sell below limits. Pls wait for the scrips to come in Trading levels( for example if stock comes into Buy above level from above dont place any Buy above order. wait for the scrip to come below buy above limits & place the order the moment scrips comes to Buy above limits from below. Same case goes with Sell order).
Even if you square off at LTP at the end of the day if any orders u placed triggered during market hours you will get decent returns in most of the scrips.(That is the beauty of this strategy i observed).

As per suggestion of Blog Moderator Mr Murthymsr i incorporated a BUTTON in Calls Sheet to automate the Process of Copying Data with the help of VBA CODE in the new modified excel sheet which i mentioned below to DOWNLOAD from 4shareddotcom. Pls Click the UPDATE after Market Close BUTTON in CALLS SHEET only after market close to get new Buy above & Sell Below levels for next day trade.

I also inserted a Previous Day sheet if any one wants to follow CLOSE price instead of LTP(which i stick to). (Pls Download Bhavcopy from NSE site & copy the Data to Previous Sheet). Pls also copy CLOSE price from Index data sheet into LTP column of Previous day section of Calls Sheet to trade based on Close price instead of LTP Price.

Dear Mahernosh & Ganesh pls go thru this post & reply.

Pls Download Modified Excel sheet from the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/document/R2ZtL56r/Velluri_Strategy_Nifty_Fifty.html

Regards.

:annoyed:hello sir pls give me MCX INRTADAY Excel sheet ?????????:confused:

Dear Ravi
Thank u for ur kind words.

Dear Kinghost75
You can download Data of your trading stocks from Yahoo finance or any other known source & Paste the data in the sheet accordingly to get trading levels.
i like to tell you that since nifty fifty stocks are very liquid & sound it is advisable to trade in these stocks instead of other stocks during intraday.
Regarding refreshing Data it is nothing but Nifty fifty Sparklines i downloaded from NSE website as WEB query & i modified the Data Range propeties in excel to refresh every minute. i only used VBA for copying EOD data as suggested by Moderator Murthymsr.

Dear Rkkgs
since i am not able to download commodities data from MCX into Excel sheet i cant help you in this regard.
so i am requesting members here if any one knows how to download commodities data into excel sheet from MCX or from other source pls post here.
Regards

veluri1967

Dear mkln68,

This strategy is based on range expansion. I am listing below some of the examples of trades where the strategy might fail.

1. Gap Openings. In Gap openings, if the price already covered 50% of yesterday's range, in order to come into setup area(Setup area is nothing but the area between Buy & sell prices). In such scenerios, better to pass the trades.

2. Three consequitive trending days. Try to avoid the stocks which have trended for the last 3 days. They are likely to take a pause for thus form narrowed range.

3. Support/Resistances. If the buy & sell are extremely near Support/resistances of previous day, stocks might reverse direction easily and hit stop losses. Examples of Support/Resistances are yesterday's High, Low, Weekly High, Low, intraday charts High, Lows formed.

Hope this helps.

Dear Saumya
I believe you use Amibroker taken from tradinganalysis.co.in. what is your feedback on it? Is it possible to see NSE, F&O stocks on Ichimoku indicators? In what timeframe? Is there any free data source of NSE, F&O stocks RT and EOD compatible to Amibroker?
Thanks
Parimal

Dear Veluri Sir

Thank u v much for your feedback & suggestions which will help all the traders who have interest in this strategy.

I like to tell you as observed by me during previous 10 days of trade that even if any orders triggered placed during premarket hours & also during trading day even if we close the trade at closing price we are still at decent profit (except one or two in nifty stocks which are near or slightly below to buy or sell levels).

Expecting feedback from you always.

Regards.

Shailu

hello sir as i get ur reply that at the end of the market we can update that sheet for next day buying or selling level but as today is sunday and i m updating that sheet but no buying and selling level comes. Plz help me in that.

Dear Shailu
if u click update button in calls sheet after market close it will copy todays data to Previous day columns so that u will get Buy above & sell below levels to place premarket orders from Entry level section ie columns T,U,V,W in calls sheet for next trading day.
U will get live signals in J to M Columns during Market hours only based on next trading day data.
hope this will clear ur doubt.
Feel free to reply always.
Regards.

murthymsr

Dear mkln68,

This strategy is based on range expansion. I am listing below some of the examples of trades where the strategy might fail.

1. Gap Openings. In Gap openings, if the price already covered 50% of yesterday's range, in order to come into setup area(Setup area is nothing but the area between Buy & sell prices). In such scenerios, better to pass the trades.

2. Three consequitive trending days. Try to avoid the stocks which have trended for the last 3 days. They are likely to take a pause for thus form narrowed range.

3. Support/Resistances. If the buy & sell are extremely near Support/resistances of previous day, stocks might reverse direction easily and hit stop losses. Examples of Support/Resistances are yesterday's High, Low, Weekly High, Low, intraday charts High, Lows formed.

Hope this helps.
Dear mkln,

To the extent possible, these conditions may be coded to color the background of some cell to indicate Caution, Confirmation & Neutral (No Color Change).

Thanks.

murthymsr

Dear Kinghost75
You can download Data of your trading stocks from Yahoo finance or any other known source & Paste the data in the sheet accordingly to get trading levels.
i like to tell you that since nifty fifty stocks are very liquid & sound it is advisable to trade in these stocks instead of other stocks during intraday.
Regarding refreshing Data it is nothing but Nifty fifty Sparklines i downloaded from NSE website as WEB query & i modified the Data Range propeties in excel to refresh every minute. i only used VBA for copying EOD data as suggested by Moderator Murthymsr.
Thanks for explanation .. :)