Trading the 10min with a 30/60min perspective

musicjunkie

Re: Trading the 5min with 60min perspective

Thank you for your kind words.
As mentioned earlier, this is a thread to assist the 60 min flow, so during an upmove which take our previous PH we would like to be long and close position EOD. Even though we are still long using 60min.
So we are not really day trading as such, the trades taken are day trades....
MJ-

Great going,MJ.........Not had the time to look into the first few posts,word to word.Shall do later on though.

But where I can chip in,would be sure to....

Great going,MJ,and wishing you all the very best!

Saint

citrus

MJ
Thousand miles of journey begins with a single step - and you have taken that step.
Wish you all the best and hope you will come up with a viable trading system.
Regards.

musicjunkie

Great,
So lets start with today. First two examples I will pick are ones that did well,
reason is that we all want to be on the same boat before we sail towards the horizon.

This morning our position was Long, so we were looking at a place to buy the 5mins.

The real homework for this forum over tomorrow's holiday is to see how many times we got stopped out in the last few days. Trading this will still be only breakeven, the adds will push these trades into the positive so we'll figure that out later.

MJ-

Attachments

Great,
So lets start with today. First two examples I will pick are ones that did well,
reason is that we all want to be on the same boat before we sail towards the horizon.

This morning our position was Long, so we were looking at a place to buy the 5mins.

The real homework for this forum over tomorrow's holiday is to see how many times we got stopped out in the last few days. Trading this will still be only breakeven, the adds will push these trades into the positive so we'll figure that out later.

MJ-
MJ,

I thought that thread will be on intraday trading of stocks.

vps

musicjunkie

My apologies vpsarathy , we are trying to assist the flow trade. This trade is close EOD.
Sorry for disappointment
MJ

rkkarnani

My apologies vpsarathy , we are trying to assist the flow trade. This trade is close EOD.
Sorry for disappointment
MJ
MJ, Do we enter and exit intraday!!!! Is it a intraday set up, and maintain the 60 min. direction trade EOD!!!!

Have I understood correctly!!!
Regards
R K Karnani

It is an intraday trade, purely RK

Great going MJ,

Had daytraded Aban successfully on 5 min pivots with 30 min look up for trend some time back.Fast moving stocks work pretty well on this technique.

Best Wishes,Trade Well !!!

Smart_trade