Trading the 10min with a 30/60min perspective

musicjunkie

Re: Trading the 5min with 60min perspective

21st August- Short on 60 min but no rally on 60 so no entry
22nd August - same thing

25th - Now we are short, market opens with gap. Please pardon my 5min bar, some data issues there, its not a WRB its actually a gap, sorry for confusion. we enter on break of pivot.
The gap up on our shorts can be treated as a very strong rally and we enter on break of PL on 5 min

MJ-

musicjunkie

26th August : We are short on 60 min, market nudges up slowly and we try to enter short on Pivot break.....the usual...

MJ-

musicjunkie

Great going MJ,

Had daytraded Aban successfully on 5 min pivots with 30 min look up for trend some time back.Fast moving stocks work pretty well on this technique.

Best Wishes,Trade Well !!!

Smart_trade
Fantastic! maybe a few weeks into the thread once we get cofortable with the idea. I myself need some confidence in the technique we all can post 5w60p (5 minute with 60 perspective) on Aban,Jp and LITL.
Thanks SM, I hope what Im doing isn't a waste of time, only time will tell......
MJ-

columbus

Fantastic! maybe a few weeks into the thread once we get cofortable with the idea. I myself need some confidence in the technique we all can post 5w60p (5 minute with 60 perspective) on Aban,Jp and LITL.
Thanks SM, I hope what Im doing isn't a waste of time, only time will tell......
MJ-
I analyzed PUNJLLOYD and LITL, though they operate in different fields, I found punjlloyd is better than LITL ,right now. In some other thread somebody asked about PUNJLLOYD. Do not mind if it is irrelevant here.

musicjunkie

Ah, new day,
27th Aug - sorry named and labeled it September! sorry!
We are short on 60 min and are looking to short on pivot break,
Now we have a PL and a break, why did we not short it? well if you remember we shall only short once the 60 min shows atleast 1 green bar (rally). This happened on the marked area after which we took out our weapons and waited for the kill.
Also, am taking the closing value roughly for ease of calculation, real trading will differ....
Hope that's clear.

musicjunkie

I analyzed PUNJLLOYD and LITL, though they operate in different fields, I found punjlloyd is better than LITL ,right now. In some other thread somebody asked about PUNJLLOYD. Do not mind if it is irrelevant here.
I agree columbus, LITL is a very good stock to trade, using 5mw6p and 60min flow. Punj also flows very nicely.
will be more than happy to include them and see trades. Once we are all comfortable, no need of posting such detailed charts, just tracking Nifty and 3 stocks, should be interesting.

MJ-

rkkarnani

Great going MJ,

Had daytraded Aban successfully on 5 min pivots with 30 min look up for trend some time back.Fast moving stocks work pretty well on this technique.

Best Wishes,Trade Well !!!

Smart_trade
Hi, What filter/room were you using in ABAN!!! Please share!!!

rkkarnani

Another thought just came to mind : If we trade in the direction of the 60 minutes, there can be an added advantage!!! Suppose we are long in 60 minutes and further enter long as per 5 minutes, and while we are in the 5 minutes trade we get a level to ADD in 60 minutes..... wow!!! we are already in!!! We need not exit this long trade at EOD!!!
Well a serious look in is required!!!
Thanks!!

Last edited:

musicjunkie

28th August

Results are somewhat satisfactory till now. I wanted to tackle last few days because we got stopped out alot. Everyone can just glance and see that when we are in a flow and adding like recent short from 12th August till 20th August results are good nuff.
Will post those charts too...

MJ-

rkkarnani

Seems I have not read the posts by MJ properly!!! I now seem to be able to grasp the thing a bit more now that i have read the posts with a little more attention!!!
Awaiting a few charts to fully understand the thing!!!

One thing : Would it be a correct statement if I say :

The 5 minute trade has nothing to do with the 6o minutes flow trade except for finding the direction of the trade we wish to enter !!!