• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunakji,

You call on RPOWER was excellent, your analysis, smelled the news.

All your swing calls have been very good.

Thanks
Prem Kumar
Dear Prem,

Thanks for your comments.

In my opinion, my swing calls are far from being good. I am still working on reliability and consistency. Hopefully, someday I'll achieve it.

Tc.

nifty

Re: EMA Cross Over System

EMA Cross Over Weekly Trades

Tools – Candlestick/Bar Chart (Daily), 150 EMA, 70 EMA and 20 EMA

Trade Setup – This is a trend trading system which gives enormous returns while trending markets and many whipsaws in non trending markets. Keeping our economy in view, this is going to be a profitable system in coming years as we are in an age of trending markets (either up or down). In this system we make use of 3 EMA; 150 EMA (Long term average), 70 EMA (Medium term Average) and 20 EMA (Short term Average).

Buy Setup – A typical buy setup occurs when the Short term average (20 EMA) crosses over the 70 EMA with the 70 EMA being above the 150 EMA. Same principle (but reverse) goes out for short trades.

Sell Setup – Exit the trade once the short term average (20 EMA) crosses the medium term average (70 EMA) form above.

Important Notes – To use this system effectively, exit the positions once you get returns in the range of 50-70%. Start offloading the positions once 50% return is on the cards.

I agree with your future view and we shall prepare ourself to trade in range bound market. I backtested this system with rules.

Go long once 20 EMA is above 70 EMA only if 70 EMA is more than 150. Exit the trade once the short term average (20 EMA) crosses the medium term average (70 EMA) form above. Results are positive but still not as per expectation I request you all to post your view to get better result.

Happy Trading...

SwingKing

Re: EMA Cross Over System

I agree with your future view and we shall prepare ourself to trade in range bound market. I backtested this system with rules.

Go long once 20 EMA is above 70 EMA only if 70 EMA is more than 150. Exit the trade once the short term average (20 EMA) crosses the medium term average (70 EMA) form above. Results are positive but still not as per expectation I request you all to post your view to get better result.

Happy Trading...
You can try and use some filters as ADX. Everything mentioned here is a start up. It is not a complete system. You can use a basic setup mentioned here and create a system of your own with various filters and rules.

Tc

Apurv7164

Buy United Phosphorus @ 182.3
SL 175

Tc
Hi! Raunak,

Let me tell you at very first place that I m not doubting your analysis or strategy.... Just want to understand (my way of improving my knowledge and skills is to discuss) on what analysis you feel United Phosphorus is good buy???

I cud find trendline support and 50 MA near 175... was that ur points of analysis?

I hope you are not offended with this... I apologize if you are offended...

~ Apurv