Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Undefined,

Forums are never run by a user, rather its run by user(s). Today if I or any other individual leaves the forum, someone else will come and take our place tomorrow. That's the beauty of it. When we speak about threads, even that is run by users to participate in what is being discussed. So an individual is always out of the picture. These days, most of the active threads have fewer post because of the chat room.

Looking forward for your/others suggestions as well.

Tc
What you mention above is the ideal case, but you see practically a sizable no. of threads is run almost single handedly. You will find some nifty/stock support - resistance threads where the participation from others are when the levels are not posted for some days and they enquire abt the current levels. There are also some threads initiated by some senior members/moderators which are run very professionally and successfully. The beauty abt this thread is when Swing king (as Raunak Agarwal, read you) joined traderji and started it, it was evident that there was a lot to learn from it in the days to come. You have admitted many times that the market is supreme and always entertained opinions on stocks and nifty contrary to your own. This I believe is a sign of maturity. That makes it so endearing. I might differ in my opinion of the market trend but I would not hesitate to post it here because I know it is going to be treated professionally. Thats the beauty.
Thanks again. By the way are you available in any chatroom?

SwingKing

Undefined,

It seems you have posted here before. An old user with a new id perhaps. :)

Anyway that's fine. You may continue posting here. And thanks again for some of the things you have written. Markets have and will always remain supreme. True meaning of this is hard to understand and extremely difficult to execute.

I am not available in Chat rooms. Somehow I don't appreciate chat rooms. Most of the things written in chat rooms are of no value. Just my opinion.

Tc

Without purchase i sold 100 shares of uco bank now what to do?
Please help me.
Hi,
Each and every broker has a pool account. Depending on ur relationship with your broker you could request him to give the shares from his pool and in the meantime you buy the desired no. of UCO shares and on receipt of delivery transfer it to the pool.
Else if you know someone who has them in his DP get it transferred to your DP. Happens same day. Then you would not have deficit.
In case you do not arrange for the same it will come under the perview of auction. Lucky you probably have a holiday tomorrow and then Saturday the mkts are closed whereas your broker could be working (the backoffice I mean). See if you could do it on Saturday. Give it a try. Best of luck
Regards