• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear Kainiteh & Dewashish,

Thanks for your kind words. Had just taken some time off from forum.

In case you or anyone has a specific problem, you can always PM me. I get an email notification on that and I can then attend to it.

Tc

Hi Raunak,
I have been viewing this thread from its very inception. Recently I signed up with traderji with the sole intention of learning more from you. But one thing i noticed for the past 1 month . Your absence had a decaying effect on the thread. Initially the forum had become self sufficient and there were contributions from all quarters. Your openness to differing ideas also made it very conducive. I was beginning to think that the thread had gone beyond the initiator, thats you. And that was a great feat (besides your mentoring one and all who desired so). Pl keep a strategy that the thread does not die and is not solely dependent on you for its survival. Kindly take this as a request and not an advice.
Thanks

SwingKing

Undefined,

Interesting first post by you in this forum. Thanks for your suggestion though. Forums are never run by a user, rather its run by user(s). Today if I or any other individual leaves the forum, someone else will come and take our place tomorrow. That's the beauty of it. When we speak about threads, even that is run by users to participate in what is being discussed. So an individual is always out of the picture. These days, most of the active threads have fewer post because of the chat room. This is what I feel. Either way whether the chat room is a positive or a negative is something for the Traderji Management to decide. All I can do is post something here and in the forum which could possibly be of any help to any individual trader.

Looking forward for your/others suggestions as well.

Tc

MurAtt

Raunak bhai ... Hourly Spot Nifty ...

As usual .. predicting does not go out of our systems as fast .. :D
An opening below TL can take it back to lower TL and above may see a retest of TL and then back up.
Personally I am looking at 5880 (extreme short term) before any decisive move
BUT again
No major decisive more before the elections get over ....

My view and I could be wrong :)

SwingKing

Raunak bhai ... Hourly Spot Nifty ...

As usual .. predicting does not go out of our systems as fast .. :D
An opening below TL can take it back to lower TL and above may see a retest of TL and then back up.
Personally I am looking at 5880 (extreme short term) before any decisive move
BUT again
No major decisive more before the elections get over ....

My view and I could be wrong :)
SM Bro,

Yes its a very valid way to look at the market. I think you have options as very important tools to capitalize on what is going on. Even if things go against your opinion, you can adjust your positions. For me though, I am looking at broader ranges marked on charts above. As far as we are in this range, its fine. I'll be initiating fresh trades only on either side of channel. As of now though longs will be maintained.

Tc