• March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

columbus

Last edited:

gauharjk

Hi rrmhatre,

Somebody uploaded to a portal (4shared.com?) for wide publicity.
Right now ,I do not have them ,as it downloaded on my old laptop.
Certainly ,I am providing link to that thread.You can search.
http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...752-traderji-com-kolkata-meet.html#post309540

(THREAD NAME:Traderji.com Kolkata Meet)
Checked the thread... Couldn't find video...

@oilman bro... you were there... Do you have a copy of that video?

EDIT: Found only a small part of the video... Put a direct link on my server. Right Click and save to PC -- http://www.peakgdp.com/wp-content/uploads/Saint_Miniflow.avi

But its only a small part... doesn't make much sense... Probably is Saint's Miniflow system...

Last edited:
Checked the thread... Saint a.k.a Sunondo had organized it and recorded video. But couldn't find it.

EDIT: Found only a small part of the video... Put a direct link on my server. Right Click and save to PC -- http://www.peakgdp.com/wp-content/uploads/Saint_Miniflow.avi

But its only a small part... doesn't make much sense... Probably is Saint's Miniflow system...
Some facts need to be clarified. Saint and Sunando are two different indivisuals and Saint did not organise it and recorded the videos. The video I guess shows Saint talking about what are pivots and what is a trend....there is no reference to Miniflow method as far I remember. Seen the videos roughly 3 years back so relying on my memory and these are very basic information which could be seen from those videos if one is lucky to get a clear print.....the print which I saw was very dark and unclear.....

Smart_trade

MurAtt

Yes .. Saint and Sunando are 2 very separate persons. Have met Sunando. Will try to get in touch with him again and maybe if he has the copies will try to arrange for the friends here.

BUT

Give me time .. no requests / PM as of now ... let me search for Sunando's number and catch him first and see whether he has what we require :D

Then I'll make a post here for requests.

:)

gauharjk

Some facts need to be clarified. Saint and Sunando are two different indivisuals and Saint did not organise it and recorded the videos. The video I guess shows Saint talking about what are pivots and what is a trend....there is no reference to Miniflow method as far I remember. Seen the videos roughly 3 years back so relying on my memory and these are very basic information which could be seen from those videos if one is lucky to get a clear print.....the print which I saw was very dark and unclear.....

Smart_trade
Yes .. Saint and Sunando are 2 very separate persons. Have met Sunando. Will try to get in touch with him again and maybe if he has the copies will try to arrange for the friends here.

BUT

Give me time .. no requests / PM as of now ... let me search for Sunando's number and catch him first and see whether he has what we require :D

Then I'll make a post here for requests.

:)
Sorry... After reading the thread Kolkota meet, I thought Sunondo and Saint were the same... :p

Piuvbn

Dear Traderji and To whom so ever it may concern,

I assure that Raunak Bhai conducted the event in the best interest of the TJ members with out even a pinch of self interest in promoting his business.

The event was well informed publicly in the forum a month before.

Almost all people who attended are long term followers of Raunak Bhai's thread.

It is very simple - very few people take responsibilities about the feed back from the people who follow his threads what is being taught.

The purpose of the meet - when some people said that - though we follow your threads we are not profitable and still incurring losses naturally a good master will be at pain and Raunak Bhai is one such kind and hence the Pune Meet initiative was taken by him.

I wish such kind of misunderstandings doesn't occur in the future for it demotivates the intention of good people in taking such initiatives.
Very nicely put JK, I second you whole heartedly. Regards.
Partha Roy

columbus

Checked the thread... Couldn't find video...

Hi gauharjk,

I hope ASISH is availalbe on INDI TRADER forum ,you can contact him
as well.If it is still uploaded in a website ,I will let you know.