Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

In my view, Results tell the history..i.e what happened in last 3 months / 1 year.
whereas, stock market discounts the future earning in price. So even if results are good,
current price of reliance already takes it into account.
Do you think those highly paid analysts /fund managers have not done their analysis and already know what reliance is come out with.

My common observation is, if results are good, price jumps for short time, or few days due to purchase by novice who think they are smart and making sound fundamental investment decision, and very soon, professionals come in to dump their stock and price drops or corrects.

And, CEO's are another breed of human being.. in bullish market, they are more optimistic about their projection.. and when mkt is bearish, they dump all the bad news.

Happy Trading.
One thing that my expensive education taught me was that "The best sellers in the world are not the one's who win a Pulitzer or a Booker's prize. But they are the one's who sit at Wall Street"

:)

SwingKing

Re: Crucial Week Ahead

I agree, what is the cut off point will you place to exit all longs, for example your long time investment portfolio. Will you advice to exit in the event of market correcting? or will you advice to hold all longs irrespective of the fact correction setting in?

Regards
Saivenkat:)
As of friday, I am completely in Cash now. Have descent amount of short positions though. Don't mind missing the upmoves from here (if they happen)

Tc.

saivenkat

Re: Crucial Week Ahead

As of friday, I am completely in Cash now. Have descent amount of short positions though. Don't mind missing the upmoves from here (if they happen)

Tc.
Thanks for remembering my previous query, and making a follow up post.

I am in line with Raunak bhai, have created some short positions in nifty, will add up slowly, on getting confirmation signals from experts here.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

Esse

Dear Raunak,
Have recently registered with Traderji and bumped into both ur threads. I must admit that i am spending most of my time on the content matter and am completely swept of my feet. I never expected to get this for free. People charge you thru the nose for some makeshift superficial technical analysis class for a couple of days, which practically is not worth a nickel. I wish to congratulate you in your efforts. I know you have recd many of these congrats before but i just thought of adding in my sincere gratitude.

Thanks

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
Have recently registered with Traderji and bumped into both ur threads. I must admit that i am spending most of my time on the content matter and am completely swept of my feet. I never expected to get this for free. People charge you thru the nose for some makeshift superficial technical analysis class for a couple of days, which practically is not worth a nickel. I wish to congratulate you in your efforts. I know you have recd many of these congrats before but i just thought of adding in my sincere gratitude.

Thanks
Just registered with Traderji and luckily bumped into your threads. Must admit am completely impressed. Great job
Thanks for your kind words Esse.

Tc

Hello Raunak,
I studied the 15-Min Intraday Setup for near about a month and I found that if we use 10 EMA 20 EMA and 50MA setup with standard MACD settigs in 5 Min chart, it works superfine in intraday. The only thing is that one should always be in trade.
Thanx for the settings.