• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rrmhatre72

@Rahul,

If you want to go into similar industry, you can go long in Hindalco if it closes above 212 today. Same should be used as SL.

Tc
Hi Raunak,

I have not initiated position in Hindalco as I had never tracked this stock. So decided to wait for one more day.
I am expecting buy signal on Tata steel tomorrow...

Also I have observed that Sail & NTPC are normally getting bottom out at 175 to 180 range & bounce back to 200-210 range...
both of them has done the same & now above 180.
Can I take long position now in Dec Futures for target of 200?

SwingKing

Sir,

Thanks a lot for stocks. lots of profit flow. :clap::clap::clap:

I long in Voltas (238), Titan (3480), Bob (booked loss 4 per lot), Sri trans (booked loss Rs 7 per lot), Tata motors at 1165.

voltas is at 258 now ......... what to do now..... 3 lot ?
titan is at 3790 .............. what to do .... 2 lot?
tata motors at 1295............ what to do.... 2 lot?

ur participaton in forum reducing a lot. hope this trend :)D) of low participaton is not permenent. waiting reply.

Adi
Adi,

If markets open with a bang, book half profits on each. Leave the rest aside.

Tc

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

I have not initiated position in Hindalco as I had never tracked this stock. So decided to wait for one more day.
I am expecting buy signal on Tata steel tomorrow...

Also I have observed that Sail & NTPC are normally getting bottom out at 175 to 180 range & bounce back to 200-210 range...
both of them has done the same & now above 180.
Can I take long position now in Dec Futures for target of 200?
Rahul,

I'll stay away from Sail and NTPC. Both will give a bounce as they have fallen so much. But, price structure of both does not warrant for capital commitment. Hence look for trades which are at Low risk High reward point. Something like a Hindalco (stop 210), ICICI Bank (1155) and Biocon (stop 398).

Tc

Last edited:

SwingKing

Hindalco Fut Dec opened at 217. The last close 214.6 No point in entering then i suppose. Kind of rangebound now.
Alroyraj,

Yesterday before close I had recommended Hindalco. Was offering excellent risk reward. Now its almost up 3%. Risk reward is out of place. But it still depends on what kind of trade one classifies this as. For swing trade, RR is not in favor. But for a trend trade, it is totally in favor.

Tc

SwingKing

ur participaton in forum reducing a lot. hope this trend :)D) of low participaton is not permenent. waiting reply.

Adi
Adi,

My participation in Forum is not reducing. It is just that traders here are missing out on the larger picture. They are more interested towards knowing what moves and how to benefit from that. I find very few who are actually bothered about what moves things. Eventually one day if 'what moves' stops being posted, where would traders go then? This is precisely why learning is so very important. Everyone must earn, but more importantly, they must learn. Short term vision is always detrimental to a business. And short term vision in trading is very fulfilling in the short run, but very painful in the long run. What I write today won't make sense to many, but as time passes, one will realize this.

I have been in the markets since a very young age and hence I have learnt many things very quickly. One thing that I can assure every trader is that no trader can make any money in the market till 'he' actually knows how to do it. If a trader cannot visualize a trade spanning out based on his views, he will always fail in the long run. Answers I think lie in the statistics below.

Some Trading Statistics:

98.5% of day traders lose money
89% of Swing traders lose money

Tc

nimish_rulz

Adi,

My participation in Forum is not reducing. It is just that traders here are missing out on the larger picture. They are more interested towards knowing what moves and how to benefit from that. I find very few who are actually bothered about what moves things. Eventually one day if 'what moves' stops being posted, where would traders go then? This is precisely why learning is so very important. Everyone must earn, but more importantly, they must learn. Short term vision is always detrimental to a business. And short term vision in trading is very fulfilling in the short run, but very painful in the long run. What I write today won't make sense to many, but as time passes, one will realize this.

I have been in the markets since a very young age and hence I have learnt many things very quickly. One thing that I can assure every trader is that no trader can make any money in the market till 'he' actually knows how to do it. If a trader cannot visualize a trade spanning out based on his views, he will always fail in the long run. Answers I think lie in the statistics below.

Some Trading Statistics:

98.5% of day traders lose money
89% of Swing traders lose money

Tc
Raunak Bhai any views on Apollo Tyres, Ceat, EKC. I have exited my positions from Orbit Corp, HDIL bought that day when the markets made a low of 5690 now looking to get into some other scrips and the names I have mentioned looks good to me. Your view on these would be appreciated. Apollo if breaks 70 looks good to go to 85 levels and ceat if breaks 145 range looks good too. EKC Looking for a break of 107 that is a resistance on it for now.

SwingKing

Raunak Bhai any views on Apollo Tyres, Ceat, EKC. I have exited my positions from Orbit Corp, HDIL bought that day when the markets made a low of 5690 now looking to get into some other scrips and the names I have mentioned looks good to me. Your view on these would be appreciated. Apollo if breaks 70 looks good to go to 85 levels and ceat if breaks 145 range looks good too. EKC Looking for a break of 107 that is a resistance on it for now.
Nimish,

I will be watching these stocks for shorting. Not for buying. Retracements are due in all. But the major trend remains down.

Tc

VJAY

Nimish,

I will be watching these stocks for shorting. Not for buying. Retracements are due in all. But the major trend remains down.

Tc
Dear sir,
How you find apolotyre in downtrend...is it as per chart legend? or anything else...as per me it came near to reverse from bullish to downtrend....please eloberate it sir...