Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raunak,

I do agree, however, I see that the strategy of your was easy to digest....and is easy to follow with every scripts. Only 3-4 conditions to enter stocks. so that I can learn as I procede.

However, I do not know the strategy of Mr. Savant's, so I need to blindly invest in scripts recomemded.

I do not mind little losses as long as I am learning a bit.

SwingKing

Raunak,

I do agree, however, I see that the strategy of your was easy to digest....and is easy to follow with every scripts. Only 3-4 conditions to enter stocks. so that I can learn as I procede.

However, I do not know the strategy of Mr. Savant's, so I need to blindly invest in scripts recomemded.

I do not mind little losses as long as I am learning a bit.
I agree with what you say. But you are comparing 'Apples with Oranges'.

What Mr. Savant gives is not a blind proposition for investment. If you have the patience of going through his threads, you will indeed learn a lot. His returns are more than 100%. However the time duration is much longer.

What we do here are small trades and quick trades. These trades look attractive, but are only effective if you are an experienced trader. It is not to say that you won't make money here, but all am saying is that monitor these strategies for some time before committing even a paisa into them. Hence, what I'll advise you to do is that learn what suites you the best. But don't put in money straight away. If you loose during this, your appetite for learning will diminish exponentially. Follow Mr. Savant's stocks, invest in them and simultaneously learn from here. Once you learn and master something, then neither you will need Mr. Savant's thread nor this thread for making your own killing in the market.

Trust me on that.

Tc.

I agree with what you say. But you are comparing 'Apples with Oranges'.

What Mr. Savant gives is not a blind proposition for investment. If you have the patience of going through his threads, you will indeed learn a lot. His returns are more than 100%. However the time duration is much longer.

What we do here are small trades and quick trades. These trades look attractive, but are only effective if you are an experienced trader. It is not to say that you won't make money here, but all am saying is that monitor these strategies for some time before committing even a paisa into them. Hence, what I'll advise you to do is that learn what suites you the best. But don't put in money straight away. If you loose during this, your appetite for learning will diminish exponentially. Follow Mr. Savant's stocks, invest in them and simultaneously learn from here. Once you learn and master something, then neither you will need Mr. Savant's thread nor this thread for making your own killing in the market.

Trust me on that.

Tc.
Thanks for your advise.

What I meant to say was....I do not know Mr. Savant's strategy(indicators, EMS,SMA ect used), how it works.....so the blindly applies to me and not Mr. Savant. I apologize for miscommunication.

will surely follow Savant's scripts and will try to learn and will follow ur post as well

Once again thanks for your suggestion

kainiteh

Hi,

1.What is correlation between new Tool that generating signal for swing trade and Meta-stock?

2.Why we care for Short signal which meant for Intra-day not for swing trade unless it is futures?

Thanks

SwingKing

Hi,

1.What is correlation between new Tool that generating signal for swing trade and Meta-stock?

2.Why we care for Short signal which meant for Intra-day not for swing trade unless it is futures?

Thanks
Could you be more specific ... In which context are you asking this ...

Tc

kainiteh

Meta-stock needs .net framework and your latest tool which is in .net platform, so only i asked correlation of both in technical aspect?

Note:I hope my last two post are off-topic so please delete post if it interrupt the thread flow!

Thanks

SwingKing

Meta-stock needs .net framework and your latest tool which is in .net platform, so only i asked correlation of both in technical aspect?

Note:I hope my last two post are off-topic so please delete post if it interrupt the thread flow!

Thanks
There is no correlation whatsoever ... Metastock is a software by Equis ...

I have got custom made an application which is created using .NET Technology for generating buy and sell signals. Through a plugin I export the signals and the data in Amibroker and back test the results. .... But for my own Analysis I don't use Amibroker or Metastock. Just use my own custom developed software. This is the reason why I am having difficulties posting some AFL's. There are certain conditions that are still having difficulty being incorporated in Amibroker formula language ...

AlokTewari

Jindal Saw & Mphasis

Raunakji,

I am following your thread with interest. Can you advise how you see Jindal Saw & Mphasis with very short time frame of say few days or a week at max.

Cheers !!!

Alok Tewari

Code:
you should pick weak stocks for this setup
how we can we scan these weak stock using metastock or ami ??:confused:

I have just started to learn here so i might come with some silly Ques like these in future also

SwingKing

Code:
you should pick weak stocks for this setup
how we can we scan these weak stock using metastock or ami ??:confused:

I have just started to learn here so i might come with some silly Ques like these in future also
No question is a silly question :). So dont worry about that.

Now to identify weak stocks in Amibroker. Select comparative relative strength indicator and insert link it into the chart. The stocks which are under performing will have a negative slope ...

Tc