• March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

COLPAL is on fireee... Not giving any chance to re-enter :lol:

Even I missed the bus :lol:

- Ram
Patience, patience and patience is the key to everything.

We captured almost 5%. That's not called missing the bus.

Last week, we had booked around 4-5% on Bhushan steel. From there on it went up another 3%. This is how markets work. You can't pick top's and bottom. Just stick to rules. Any profit booked is always a good job done. Especially if profits range from 3-5%.

Tc and be patient.

rrmhatre72

Dear,

You are the one who took the trade, dealt with the stress and you are the one who exited it. There's no question of thanking someone else. Its all 'You' here. Pat your back and say 'Well done'.

Tc
There was machine breakdown in factory & none of the technical person from factory could fix it. One of the external person was called for fixing it. He just had a look at machine for five minutes then took one hammer & tapped it on one of the section of the machine & machine start functioning.
Couple of days later company received bill of Rs10000 as repairing charges. Owner was surprised to see bill of 10k just for 5minutes job. He asked external person to give itemized bill. One day later he got itemized billed as follows.
1. Tapping with hammer : Rs 100
2. knowing where to tap : Rs 9900

So Raunak, We can pat our back for tapping with hammer but we must pat your back for letting us know where to tap.

Last edited:

MurAtt

Need opinion on GOENKA.... my method suggests by with the SL of 105-106 and target of 126...

Bests,
Apurv
Fantastic pattern formed .. great find Apurv ...

@Raunak/Apurv ... 240+ tgt in a years time ..
Investment grade scrip .. what say ?

Funda king is Raunak so b/g he would be able to give :)

Will wait EOD for the details

:)

rrmhatre72

Fantastic pattern formed .. great find Apurv ...

@Raunak/Apurv ... 240+ tgt in a years time ..
Investment grade scrip .. what say ?

Funda king is Raunak so b/g he would be able to give :)

Will wait EOD for the details

:)
Hi SM,

How do you decide target for any script?
Appreciate if you can explain with charts in this case.
I am just asking this from learning prospective.

VJAY

There was machine breakdown in factory & none of the technical person from factory could fix it. One of the external person was called for fixing it. He just had a look at machine for five minutes then took one hammer & tapped it on one of the section of the machine & machine start functioning.
Couple of days later company received bill of Rs10000 as repairing charges. Owner was surprised to see bill of 10k just for 5mintutes job. He asked external person to give itemised bill. One day later he got itemized billed as follows.
1. Tapping with hammer : Rs 100
2. knowing where to tap : Rs 9900

So Raunak, We can pat our back for tapping with hammer but we must pat your back for letting us know where to tap.
wow! nice:clap::rofl:

MurAtt

Hi SM,

How do you decide target for any script?
Appreciate if you can explain with charts in this case.
I am just asking this from learning prospective.
If you see the chart .. its formed a rounding bottom or a cup n Handle.
What I've taken is the base of the cup to the nl = 120 bucks approx and the cmp is 112/3/4 .. so adding 112 to 120 = 232 so rounding off 240+

re the timeframe ... it took 5 months to complete this pattern ...
Since it is investment .. take double the time though it may complete tgt in 6 months itself ....

Just my own reasoning .. some of it may sound foolish compared to book equations, formulaes and theories ...

:cheers: