Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunakji, you shud not worry about what others think... ur account talks to you and that is the important.... I am not in agreement of disclosing account just because people are not ready to take you seriously...

It is ur substance and content in you which is making you respected not your account or financial strength. There are people in the forum as well as on the planet earth who appreciate and respect you for your substance....

I do not mean to be aggressive or offensive... just my thoughts...

Bests,
Apurv
Apurv dear,

I understand what you have written.

But, at times when someone is following your posts very closely, its quite ok to post and show him the ledger. If this helps him just a bit, then am willing to post again and again. I don't think anyone questions out of wrong intentions. Building confidence takes sometime and if I can help someone with that, then that will give me immense satisfaction.

Tc

Apurv7164

Apurv dear,

I understand what you have written.

But, at times when someone is following your posts very closely, its quite ok to post and show him the ledger. If this helps him just a bit, then am willing to post again and again. I don't think anyone questions out of wrong intentions. Building confidence takes sometime and if I can help someone with that, then that will give me immense satisfaction.

Tc
Hats off to you sir for taking things positively.... I agree to ur point... perheps I took it wrongly at first place...

alroyraj

Raunakji, you shud not worry about what others think... ur account talks to you and that is the important.... I am not in agreement of disclosing account just because people are not ready to take you seriously...

It is ur substance and content in you which is making you respected not your account or financial strength. There are people in the forum as well as on the planet earth who appreciate and respect you for your substance....

I do not mean to be aggressive or offensive... just my thoughts...

Bests,
Apurv
Unfortunately these days there are many that people hear out but few that we ought to listen too. If we are truly confident with our system,no harm in proving it. You enrich this forum with your contributions.
Stock futures are totally buzzing with action. I guess you got a sweet move in Bhushan Steel .Where are the swing posts posted achcha aj ka purchase heh oh well its seems to be your strength. Its totally neat when you pick 'em early....

Last edited:

SwingKing

Raunak bro,

APIL surged up with massive volumes today. Is this the reason for entering at closing time? If time permits, can you educate me with this entry?

I could see MACD crossover happened because of todays move in daily chart.
Thanks for telling me about MACD crossover.

Price structure was bullish and the OI build up was 70% +

Dont be surprised if it falls 2-3% or even more tomorrow.

Will try n post something in detail about how to see this.

Tc

alroyraj

Thanks for telling me about MACD crossover.

Price structure was bullish and the OI build up was 70% +

Dont be surprised if it falls 2-3% or even more tomorrow.

Will try n post something in detail about how to see this.

Tc
Thats the difficult part in these entries. Before I tried entering (paper trade) viewing EOD the build up of long position in a stock in FnO,but next day it reversed position.Longs never worked.
So are you telling that we ought to enter short. :!

SwingKing

Thats the difficult part in these entries. Before I tried entering (paper trade) viewing EOD the build up of long position in a stock in FnO,but next day it reversed position.Longs never worked.
So are you telling that we ought to enter short. :!
Alroyraj,

Its not entirely based on OI. Overall stock is in good structure. That's more important. At the moment I will exit this stock if it closes below 750 - 745. Will be looking to re - enter it if things remain ok. But, I will not short this stock.

Tc

SwingKing

sirji.... i really cud not learn this.... can you teach me please?
Here's how to identify stock price structure. Look at the graph below.

Now there are two parts to this. One is identifying base and second is what happens after base is formed. In this case, whenever a base is formed, the stock has made a new high with force. This has happened on 3 occasions. Today it was the 4th time when the price has just brushed through the previous high's. The OI and volumes was building with every base and peak.

Now this is why I feel that stock can fall tomorrow. Because today, the volumes were so high, it could be possible that stock has been passed on to new entrants. However, today there was an OI addition of 70%. Hence we need to see what happens. For traders to execute these type of trades, one has to have a care free attitude. If it works, it works. Else, bring the next trade on.

Tc

jagankris

Thanks Raunak ji,

Just now saw the script.
Monthly breakout after consolidating in a narrow range on heavy volume.
Also the stock is in news :)
OI has increased by 77.69 % or 700 lots.
Today is the 52 week high.
A good BTST candidate too.

Best Regards,
-JK