Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

rjshem

aftr sm losses I m facing fear of losin n fear of Xcecution
any solution for dat?
thers already lot written on it here also on web go through it . when u go out to bat u should not watch how big the bowler is or how fast he bowls just watch the ball cleanly and hit it ( a lesson learnt very very early in my young cricket playing schoold days).do not trade with capital ucannot afford to lose.do not watch mtm in terminal .keep personal problems away from trading desk.get good night sleep before a trading day .eat healthy keep keep ur body fit healthy body leads to healthy mind.

Last edited:

SwagatN

Date : 28 may 2018

First trade was a SHORT on TCS. Today I started using adds in my trade which I was avoiding so far. Exit I was planned, but exit II was impulsive and missed more profit on the table.

2nd trade was a LONG on SUNPHARMA. The stock started with a gap up and storng bullish note. This has been a weakness on my trade pattern as seen from last 2 weeks i.e. I jump on 5m ongoing rally without waiting for a pullback. I repeated the same mistake here. As per my system this stock never gave a long entry. So should have avoided it.

3rd trade was on AXISBANK, Another wrong trade I failed to confirm the trade from HTF chart, where it was showing weakness.

Last tarde was a SHORT on CIPLA. After a strong bullish attempt weakness started coming in on HTF chart. Then 2nd visit to intraday high was also showing weakness. So shorted the stock. Scratched for it took too long to perform. Ideally as per the rules I should have tightened the SL, but I scracthed with full exit. Lack of patience did cost me here. The stock moved as expected and gave a good fall.

Net Position

==========================

Patience is not about how long can you wait.
it is about how you behave while waiting..
And success is nothing more than few simple discipline practised everyday..

... NEVER GIVE UP...

SwagatN

Date : 29 may 2018

First trade was a LONG on TCS. TCS was finding support near previous day low. I got slightly delayed in entering, but eventually entered in next 5m candle high. Initial LONG did not work well and I got scracthed out from the LONG. But after the exit since the LONG premise was still valid there was another LONG entry which I could have taken. But I going through fear of taking trade (after 15 days or so) and missed it. Ever since I have started this project I have not gone through this emotional huddle.

2nd trade was a SHORT on TATAMOTORS, Here after the entry I tightended the SL early seeing the sharp rally, This move was not as per the plan. So I got out. But even after this mistake there still a SHORT opportunity in the circled region, but my emotions were not in place today. So just decided to stay out..

Net Position

======================================

Mistakes are meant for learning, not for repeating.

Our actions are by products of what goes on inside our head.
Keep your mind calm and focus only on the work without worrying about the consequences.