Trading Challenge III : 300% in 5months. Attempt III.

SwagatN

Date 16 Sep 2019

A very busy session today for me as many of my stocks were showing entry potential, Due to limitation in tracking more symbols simultaneously I ended up just catching 2 good trades, but missed 4 setups.

ITC took support near previous day low and started showiin some good strength. I took the long and exited at target of 2R.

RELIANCE was trading in a range on last session. Today it opened with a strong gap down, but started recovering on buying. As it managed to stay above 1200, I took an intraday long for quick profit.

Date 12 Spe 2019

Today first trade was a SHORT on BIOCON. This has formed a breakout failure setup yesterday on last 2 season's sideways range. Price was struggling to go past the resistance area where I entered a SHORT and exited with a fixed target of 2R near sideways bottom.

2nd SHORT was on AXISBANK. I had missed the original short entry during day open. Managed to entered late with a tight SL, and quickly exited also with approx 1R profit when price started bouncing off the major support area.
Beautiful trade

SwagatN

Due to some personal work keeping me busy for last 2 days could not kept maintaining the journal here. just posting the snapshots of net intraday positions. \I will be back to posting normal charts n trades today..

17 sep 2019

4 trades, but 3 of them was picked wrongly. 1 good trade managed to recover the loss but still day ended in red.

18 Sep 2019

3 trades, 1 in minor loss, and rest 2 hit target