Trading Challenge III : 300% in 5months. Attempt III.

Here capital is fixed @ 30k
Leverage is fixed @20X , no one will give 200X.

If leverage is 200X , I would reduce my capital to 3000. I won't risk to park the extra money at Trading A/c.
I said 50% , means 2 open trades at time. But I keep only 1 trade open generally.
Enjoy :up:

Bhai, aap sahi ho, hum galat :)
sorry to have wasted your time this weekend

gautam7821

Enjoy :up:

Bhai, aap sahi ho, hum galat :)
sorry to have wasted your time this weekend

I don't get you, why you wrong? Just tell me which broker gives 200X leverage. I wish to join today itself.

Last edited:

SwagatN

Date 09 Sep 2019

Today was a frustrating day. I had HINDUNILVR, RBLBANK, AXISBANK on radar for long side trade. HUL and RBL rallied without giving any entry pattern or swing high to go long. Those two trades got missed. AXISBANK opened slightly lower and gave a rejection long. I got tricked for lower opening and failed to read the price action properly. I attempted one more long at day high, but by that time the juice was all sucked up..

TECHM had given a bearish pinbar on daily chart after gap up, and on 15min it shows price reversal. on 5min it breaks the sideways low. I managed t catch the short trade in TECHM, but it moved like snail. with each new low its depth was getting shorter signaling weak bears.

gautam7821

You not only missed RBL , you missed Axis also. Keep an eye on 3m , 5m chart, you will sense break out faster.

SwagatN

Date 11 sep 2019

Not a good trading day for me. I picked up the trend in SBIN early, but due to bad trade management I got stopped out and re-entered again n again.

After 2nd attempt I did not try any more..

Another long I had attempted on REC, which was moving up for last few session and had a sideways breakout today. The trade did not workout and reversed immediately. Long got scracthed.

BPCL had given a breakout from previous session high. The pullback seemed to be finding support near 385. I entered LONG above the swing high after a higher swing low was made. But supply was still heavy I guess, the trade did not workout.

gautam7821

How SBI 2nd long hit SL above buy price ?

You may post challenge progress weekly . :)

gautam7821

SwagatN

Date 12 Spe 2019

Today first trade was a SHORT on BIOCON. This has formed a breakout failure setup yesterday on last 2 season's sideways range. Price was struggling to go past the resistance area where I entered a SHORT and exited with a fixed target of 2R near sideways bottom.

2nd SHORT was on AXISBANK. I had missed the original short entry during day open. Managed to entered late with a tight SL, and quickly exited also with approx 1R profit when price started bouncing off the major support area.

SwagatN

Date 13 sep 2019

Not a good trading day. I was heavily bearish biased and could not change my view when market shifted. So the afternnoon rise was missed in many stocks.

2 trades today both of them did not work out.

The trade in AB was wrong as per my system, I realized this on review.