Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

hello..
i am from chennai and i trade in currency. when are you offering currency trades. i may open an account with you if the brokerage is minimal.
i hate Tn stampduty. is there a way to avoid it. i hope some day central govt bring equal stamp duty for all states.
Hi Mohideen171,
We look to offer unlimited volume trading in currency in about 1 month. You can avoid TN stamp duty if you provide address outside TN. Thats the only way. We hope too that some day we have equal stamp duty for all states.

Hello ,
nice to c u in traderji,
its unbelivable i started trading 0.03% broke,now almost zero
i dont mind about transaction charges,these are very less compared to the
what other brokers charging 2k per month or 20 per trade.
what about currency and f&o how much time taken to start these services
eagerly waiting for this.
Hi Traderin,
Like i said in my earlier post unlimited trading in currency would start in 1 month. We are just integrating the online KYC part. However if you interested and do not mind doing the KYC offline, then we can get started right away. Just make an inquiry on this link. You will get a call back and do mention that you came to know us through Traderji.
http://tradeplusonline.com/Open-An-Account.aspx

offer is excelent ..all seems good. i will wait untill u guys enable all segments mcx f&0 and currency...

You guys should make offer like ... NO account opening charge .. if u really want to attack customer

I like your video demo of each and every Faq lol impressive

no other broker has video demo ^^^

My question :--

Q1 Do u offer NEST trader for mcx ? and does it has Sl-M order enable ? for mcx and f& 0 ?

Q2 is there any charge when u transfer funds from say HDFC account to you guys via nest ?

Q3 do u offer physical delivery in settlement ? like if i have 4 lakhs in account and bought 1 mini gold lot and i decide not to sell on expiry .can i get physical ? or i have to compulsary sell it on expiry ?

Last edited:
You guys should make offer like ... NO account opening charge .. if u really want to attack customer
?
I don't think it was fair on our part to expect everything for free just because someone is in a discount broking category.

We must remember that at the end of the day, everyone is in it to make profit and not to for charity of traders.

As traders, we must bargain but we also must be willing to pay for good quality.

offer is excelent ..all seems good. i will wait untill u guys enable all segments mcx f&0 and currency...

I like your video demo of each and every Faq lol impressive

no other broker has video demo ^^^

My question :--

Q1 Do u offer NEST trader for mcx ? and does it has Sl-M order enable ? for mcx and f& 0 ?

Q2 is there any charge when u transfer funds from say HDFC account to you guys via nest ?

Q3 do u offer physical delivery in settlement ? like if i have 4 lakhs in account and bought 1 mini gold lot and i decide not to sell on expiry .can i get physical ? or i have to compulsary sell it on expiry ?
Hi Test123,
We do offer 3 months free unlimited trading when you open account with us for just Rs. 500. Now don't u think that's a good deal in itself ?

Yes, we do offer NEST trader for MCX and it does have SL-M order. We offer currency and equity on NOW platform.

No charge when you transfer funds online. Charges are there only when you transfer amount through cheque.

We do not offer physical settlement in commodities.

Steve

Account opening charge is one time charge and its offset by first three months no brokerage, so thats ok, what
to look at, is the transaction charges which is the highest in the industry Rs. 400/- which also further attracts ST, This makes
the low brokerage charge of Rs. 99/- dubious. If transaction charges could be, what other discount brokers like zerodha or
even Rksv charges, then this could be a hands down, win, win broker.

A cleared picture will evolve when we get reviews/feedback from traders regarding customer service, trading terminal up time
and other allied services and facilities that a broker is supposed to provide.

Steve;1011007 A cleared picture will evolve when we get reviews/feedback from traders regarding customer service said:
Its funny how everyone is waiting for someone else to give feedback. Nobody wants to test the waters on their own, including myself

Steve

Its funny how everyone is waiting for someone else to give feedback. Nobody wants to test the waters on their own, including myself
Traders with two or 3 years into trading have vast experience of getting hammered by the markets time and again :( :mad:, the
apprehension of venturing into yet another untested arena is a risk that's questionable :confused:.
Traders sprout up frequently now, with offers that are attractive, but the proof is in eating the pudding:D. Trading is not easy,
why unsettle the settled,;) unless there's substantial reasons to do so.

Steve

i compared trade plus transaction charge wrt to rksv and it came similar for mcx....
Refer brokerage calculator of brokers for transaction charges (MCX).

Transcation charges:
Rksv: 360/-
zerodha: 310/-
Tradeplus: 400/-
add to the above TC, S.T charged, which no one tells you.