Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

well no one has asked charity here. NO offenses:cool:

Give us a reason to shift from existing broker to new brokerage company.

despite rksv charging R.s 360 per crore and Trade plus R.s 400 per crore

guy like me that trades 20 lot of gold mini ends up paying
state : Maharashtra

RKSV :--Total Charges र 1,063.76
if same was traded on tradeplus
amount would be Total Charges र 1109

so technically i would be paying more 99 unlimited is just name sake .

difference is R.s 46 ...say i trade 20 lot for like 22 days a month..then
Net amount i pay Tradeplus is (22*46 +99 )= R.s 1111
and net amount i am currently paying to rks fixed Brokerage fees R.s 1947

so overall 1947 -1111 = R.s 836 saving by going with trade plus on condition i keep trading 22 lot a month in my case....

i will be keeping eyes on this thread. as soon as u guys have F&0 in Nest ... keep me updated.
again i will say You guys are sounding Promising :)
Thanks Test123,
Well, this is just a start. We will certainly look to reduce the transaction charges once we get sufficient volume. Basically transaction charges are a function of volume. The more volume we can generate the lower we end up paying and pass the benefits to the clients.

I have recently opened Comodity trading account and placed an GTC order like with any other Broker but I was told by the client service staff that they are not allowing GTC orders in comodities. I am surprised whether this facility depends on Broker or MCX.

its very difficult to maintain margin in 2 different accounts for trading options and f&o.
i am not asking for 99 rupees,i dont want free offers ,now i am paaying 1947 i for unlimited trading ,i m ready to pay this amount for equity ,f&o and currency ,i am waiting for ur offer.

One broker for commodity offers. One for equity. One only for bSE cash. Looks like Indian brokers are really undercapitalized and hence, trying to cut revenues by offering 99/- per month!!!!! Woww.. I was bonged when I saw this. How on earth are you going to pay your electricity bills?! ROFL.. God save the ignorance. 99 bucks. One small pack of cigarettes cost 100 bucks. What are u trying to do exactly? When one rupee movement in nifty is 50 rs., when 1 rupee movement in silver is 5 rupees, in goldm it is 10 bucks.. What does it matter if you charge 99 or 999 or 5000?
The portfolio fluctuates wildly even for the smallest traders with 2 lot trade. So ur business model is thoroughly flawed and unsustainable. Traders will happily trade for free. But u will not be able to provide quality service at all. Cost of tech, salaries, rent, inflation will catch up with u sooner than later. And then you know what will hit the fan.

I have recently opened Comodity trading account and placed an GTC order like with any other Broker but I was told by the client service staff that they are not allowing GTC orders in comodities. I am surprised whether this facility depends on Broker or MCX.
Hi bsrao,
This facility is being enabled. You can place GTC/GTD orders from Tuesday. However all GTC/GTD orders will be cancelled before tender period.