review for tradeplus

Anyone using tradeplus. I am looking to trade only in commodities. and 99 rs. per month looks really cheap.. If anyone is using, kindly give review about their reliability and service..

Just try with their brokerage calculator with your previous trades..... as in commodity other than 'brokerage' others charges such as 'Transaction', CTT , also matters ............ I found my current brokerage of flat 20 rs per trade gives more profit evenif Tradeplus is charging 'NIL' ..'brokerage' ...due to other hidden charges ...... try with different quantity and price ..and get the result !!... don't know abt your current broker !!

true one must pick a good and reliable broker.
also check 'Transaction', CTT charge and Stt charge

when u compare those u will see there is no reason to move to new broker
tradeplus has slightly higher transaction charge

Wouldn't it be illegal for a broker to charge higher CTT and STT?

I compared zerodha and tradeplus. There is no difference in charges except turnover charges. And still tradeplus is way too cheaper than zerodha (considering 20+20 rs brokerage for one buy and sell) and also service tax on brokerage compensate for more turnover charge. Zerodha service now a days is also not good as i saw. So i think better to go with tradeplus

amsin21

i think i will go ahead with tradeplus.
They are giving NOW for FnO & CDS and NEST only for MCX which I feel is not convenient. Please post your experience once started trading with them.