Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

I have understood correctly .. Thats good .

But now one thing confuses me is that if I am a pure online trader and handling my trading myself, I will need Call n Trade facility for approximately 1 or 2 days in a month at the most, then whats the concept of paying Call n Trade Charges everyday [or even the monthly value pack].
Hi Leonid,
If you are an online trader and need Call N trade only for 1 or 2 days every billing cycle, then you need not take any call N trade pack and you will also not be charged any call N trade as all clients get 2 free Call N trade days every billing cycle of their brokerage plan of Rs. 99.

cloudTrader

Hi Leonid,
If you are an online trader and need Call N trade only for 1 or 2 days every billing cycle, then you need not take any call N trade pack and you will also not be charged any call N trade as all clients get 2 free Call N trade days every billing cycle of their brokerage plan of Rs. 99.
Thanks for clarifying on this query ..

If suppose I use 1 more day for Call n Trade apart from the 2 Free days then Rs. 75 will be charged for that particular day only, will it be like that ?

I have understood correctly .. Thats good .

But now one thing confuses me is that if I am a pure online trader and handling my trading myself, I will need Call n Trade facility for approximately 1 or 2 days in a month at the most, then whats the concept of paying Call n Trade Charges everyday [or even the monthly value pack].
Thanks for clarifying on this query ..

If suppose I use 1 more day for Call n Trade apart from the 2 Free days then Rs. 75 will be charged for that particular day only, will it be like that ?
HI Leonid,
That's absolutely correct !!

hello..
i am from chennai and i trade in currency. when are you offering currency trades. i may open an account with you if the brokerage is minimal.
i hate Tn stampduty. is there a way to avoid it. i hope some day central govt bring equal stamp duty for all states.

Hello ,
nice to c u in traderji,
its unbelivable i started trading 0.03% broke,now almost zero
i dont mind about transaction charges,these are very less compared to the
what other brokers charging 2k per month or 20 per trade.
what about currency and f&o how much time taken to start these services
eagerly waiting for this.