Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

sirji, building kitne floors ka hai? given the time and your presence 51 tho hoga zaroor :p
ha ....ha....it is 2 floors for parking and 13 floors residential building. I am on parking +2nd so that I dont have to necessarily use lift and I can do up/down 2-3 times in a day and that will give me necessary aerobic and cardio excercise.

Sir whats the condition to qualify for TD double point?
TD Double TD Point :If a Level 1 TD Point Low is defined and subsequently a second Level 1 TD Point low is formed at a higher price level , then this secondary test of the original low generally confirms that the price trend should be up. On the other hand if Level 1 TD Point high is defined and subsequently a second Level 1 TD point is formed at a lower price level,then this secondary test of the original high confirms that the trend should be down. It works with higher than level 1 TD points too...

It is basically nothing but a successful "Test" of TD Point low or high or higher lows /higher highs and if it happens along with TD Point reversal, then the signal is more potent.

From the chart posted above, you will see 2 examples of TD Point Reversal and TD Double TD Point coming togather in SBI chart posted.

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
TD Double TD Point :If a Level 1 TD Point Low is defined and subsequently a second Level i TD Point low is formed at a higher price level , then this secondary test of the original low generally confirms that the price trend should be up. On the other hand if Level 1 TD Point high is defined and subsequently a second Level 1 TD point is formed at a lower price level,then this secondary test of the original high confirms that the trend should be down. It works with higher than level 1 TD points too...

It is basically nothing but a successful "Test" of TD Point low or high or higher lows /higher highs and if it happens along with TD Point reversal, then the signal is more potent.

From the chart posted above, you will see 2 examples of TD Point Reversal and TD Double TD Point coming togather in SBI chart posted.
Thanks a lot

vivektrader

TD Double TD Point :If a Level 1 TD Point Low is defined and subsequently a second Level 1 TD Point low is formed at a higher price level , then this secondary test of the original low generally confirms that the price trend should be up. On the other hand if Level 1 TD Point high is defined and subsequently a second Level 1 TD point is formed at a lower price level,then this secondary test of the original high confirms that the trend should be down. It works with higher than level 1 TD points too...

How do you trail position in such a setup.

travi

Bajfin poised for a very favourable long trade. ( 5800-6K)
Pidilite also looking good for early entry but confirmation not yet on chart. (2300)
Even RIL completed a Seq Sell(2400)
TCS continues bullish counts post dividend adjustment.

other good index names still under a lot of pressure.

Nifty at CD bar 8 gives a good sense of mkt but
BN ever since TD hit the hammer around 44K is very confusing. only Sell setup Bar #3 which doesn't give any real idea. The bitter part is its TD support is 38624
BN divergence due to a very strong hdfcbank vs hammering in icici/axis mostly

Last edited:

travi

Bajfin poised for a very favourable long trade. ( 5800-6K)
Pidilite also looking good for early entry but confirmation not yet on chart. (2300)
Even RIL completed a Seq Sell(2400)
TCS continues bullish counts post dividend adjustment.

other good index names still under a lot of pressure.

Nifty at CD bar 8 gives a good sense of mkt but
BN ever since TD hit the hammer around 44K is very confusing. only Sell setup Bar #3 which doesn't give any real idea. The bitter part is its TD support is 38624
BN divergence due to a very strong hdfcbank vs hammering in icici/axis mostly
After all major events which i thought would be drivers, its time to review and possibly book.
Bajfin had stellar move close to 10%. TCS smaller return and ril/pidi didnt really move either side.
Pidi left in holdings but overall inspite of crazy volatility better to book.

BN 41500 is flip level and due to little weakness next move not clear. so wait and watch on sidelines till trend is clear.

vivektrader

After all major events which i thought would be drivers, its time to review and possibly book.
Bajfin had stellar move close to 10%. TCS smaller return and ril/pidi didnt really move either side.
Pidi left in holdings but overall inspite of crazy volatility better to book.

BN 41500 is flip level and due to little weakness next move not clear. so wait and watch on sidelines till trend is clear.
How successful did you find sequential trades are? percentage wise. And whats the average move in successful trades?

travi

How successful did you find sequential trades are? percentage wise. And whats the average move in successful trades?
I dont have those kind of detailed stats bcos discretionary trading which includes PA will have many factors. so result isnt just TD.
TD Seq by far seems to be most reliable, esp with indices so as you see, most post focus on TD + Index.
Other TD methods i'm not following/using.

When a "strong" scrip that influences or aligns with index, then the scrip can get beneficial moves.
TD like an oscilllator etc gives good bearing of range or where it is at.

All i can say is that it is net profitable, and that is why inclined to trade indices as they are inherently safer.
Most TD based trades will be in EQ, so if it doesn't work then we can hold longer without margin issues etc

We have to take fewer trades over longer periods, that gives more perspective in chart and TD.