Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

I am experimenting with it as a standalone short term trading method on hourly.
I would suggest to use it as confirmatory indicator than a stand alone trading system. So in an uptrend the market goes in correction and stops falling and after a while the market goes sideways and after the consolidation we get TD Point Reversal buy and that will have much higher success rate than using it as a stand alone indicator ....it works well on smaller time frames of 5 min as well as longer time frames of daily bars...

If one gets TD Point reversal along with TD Double TD Point too, it is a much more potent reversal signal. In most successful reversals you will see both happening simultaneously.

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I would suggest to use it as confirmatory indicator than a stand alone trading system. So in an uptrend the market goes in correction and stops falling and after a while the market goes sideways and after the consolidation we get TD Point Reversal buy and that will have much higher success rate than using it as a stand alone indicator ....it works well on smaller time frames of 5 min as well as longer time frames of daily bars...

If one gets TD Point reversal along with TD Double TD Point too, it is a much more potent reversal signal. In most successful reversals you will see both happening simultaneously.
Thanks sir,
Can you please post an example of TD double TD point, never got hold of that one.

Last edited:

travi

Where are Nifty and Banknifty on demark ??
Both indices are at TD Buy Setup bar #7, so Fri & Mon crucial.

Tomo very likely bar #8 on both, intra resistance or flip levels around 17914 and 42014 for Monday eod.
Not any TD method per se, but closing above this on Monday will prevent the Buy/Bear setup from completing.