Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Manually sirji, that's why the so much work. This is from the original AFL used by you/Vivek bhai

Only removed the setup numbers except 9, and setup bar 1 is always Flip so changed to triangle.
All my initial charts were manually marked with annotations, this TV thing came much later.
You can use some TV script and manually if it is alright can post that only.

travi

All my initial charts were manually marked with annotations, this TV thing came much later.
You can use some TV script and manually if it is alright can post that only.
I know you have posted here before but I cant find that post, regarding the lirre8 script from TV,
what are the short comings in it ?
Ix doesnt seem to be considered, but does it check for sequential recycle / cancellations / setup size 1.6 rule etc?

vivektrader

I know you have posted here before but I cant find that post, regarding the lirre8 script from TV,
what are the short comings in it ?
Ix doesnt seem to be considered, but does it check for sequential recycle / cancellations / setup size 1.6 rule etc?
Lirre8

Vivek

vivektrader

No script considers intersection, or 1.618 qualifier and base count on them, that's the manual part. Lirre8 is good enough for straightforward counts, simple setup selection is done well in it.

Vivek

Dear experts like @vivektrader

After many days of reading, both thread and book, i think i found one.
this script suggested here makes it very much easy for us.

kindly give input or corrections in understanding.

As per this system, is Buy actually triggered now with last big green candle? i think so. thanks

1557664702300.png

vivektrader

Dear experts like @vivektrader

After many days of reading, both thread and book, i think i found one.
this script suggested here makes it very much easy for us.

kindly give input or corrections in understanding.

As per this system, is Buy actually triggered now with last big green candle? i think so. thanks

View attachment 34849
Countdown is wrong, as the first buy setup on which it is based, was recycled when price closed above TDST resistance on April 1.

Vivek