Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Bearish Flip occurs when candle close was above 4th candle and next candle closed below close of 4th candle from that candle.
View attachment 31412
In the area marked in yellow, look at bearish bar marked '2' , the close of this bar is higher than the close of bar that is four bars earlier to this (marked as '8')
Now this bar '2' is followed by a bar '1' whose close is lower than the close of bar four bars earlier (of '1') which is bar '9'.
So bar '1' is the flip bar (a bearish flip)
It signifies a change in momentum (short term) in this case from up to down.
Always the first bar of an evolving setup is the flip bar, and you will also notice the change in colour when compared to previous bar.

Vivek
This flip has cross tdst support line at 440.40.
Once candle breaks 1st tdst support with in 1st 4 candles does it means that it ill complete countdown. Or it ill test 2nd tdst.
You said its short term flip so i m asking you.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek
This flip has cross tdst support line at 440.40.
Once candle breaks 1st tdst support with in 1st 4 candles does it means that it ill complete countdown. Or it ill test 2nd tdst.
You said its short term flip so i m asking you.
Flip going through a TDST doesn't say anything about countdown or the distance of the move, flip is first bar of a prospective setup.

Vivek

iwillwin

Vivek Bhai, I was going through first few pages of pearls book, many charts are shown with tdst support and resistance lines....where from/which point these lines are drawn....

Also in td buy/sell set up....if I have to try any liquid nifty stock upon opening the chart on daily time frame, from where to start counting i.e. from the latest candles go to left side of chart and see where pattern is satisfying bearish/bullish flip....