Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek Bhai, I was going through first few pages of pearls book, many charts are shown with tdst support and resistance lines....where from/which point these lines are drawn....

Also in td buy/sell set up....if I have to try any liquid nifty stock upon opening the chart on daily time frame, from where to start counting i.e. from the latest candles go to left side of chart and see where pattern is satisfying bearish/bullish flip....
If you are asking about counting a setup, that starts from a flip, however AFL marks that for you, you only need to do countdown manually.

Vivek

vivektrader

Tdst levels drawn from 1st bar of set up low/high are support/resistance levels...pls confirm if my understanding is correct
TDST lines are drawn from true high/low of a setup, that is TDST resistance from true high of a buy setup and TDST support from true low of sell setup.
There are plenty of charts with these lines within this thread.

Vivek

vivektrader

Last edited:
Nifty small cap 100- completed weekly buy 13 yesterday. Monthly 9 buy above tdst support in oct 18. Currently testing that tdst support which is at 5778. Daily also completed 9 buy on 15 feb above tdst support at 5741. All 3 time frames lined up.

Note that on Friday close was below daily tdst@5741.

Most ideal time for lump sum allocation to small cap stocks.

Given this backdrop- how would fellow demark followers play this. Request you all to weigh in.

1. In terms of how you might go about stock selection
2. Sizing your positions.

Thx.

Nifty small cap 100- completed weekly buy 13 yesterday. Monthly 9 buy above tdst support in oct 18. Currently testing that tdst support which is at 5778. Daily also completed 9 buy on 15 feb above tdst support at 5741. All 3 time frames lined up.

Given this backdrop- how would fellow demark followers play this. Request you all to weigh in.

Thx.
please share chart...thanks!

Re: General Trading Chat

If other people are interested in monitoring TD sequential on stocks on daily charts in cash, we can share them in the forum for everyone's benefit. Different members monitoring different scrips and posting charts.
I can monitor:
Nifty cash
tatasteel
tatamotors
sbi
maruti
axis bank
vedl
yes bank
reliance capital
I would have opened a separate thread, but wont be able to maintain it well due to time constraints. If somebody else can do it I will certainly contribute.
Anybody...
Hi sir
I'm from Vietnam
Can y share with me TD Code??
Thanks

vivektrader

Thx.
I would consider buying into a small cap mutual fund when daily sequential 13 alligns with the weekly 13 which has completed.
A buy is difficult to time on weekly sequential alone.
Have never applied this to individual small cap stocks (I have been advised by my mentor that one should go for small cap funds rather than a portfolio of small cap stocks which is difficult to manage, I take that advice on face value without arguments).

Vivek