Timepass's notes

Getting the best out of SH's strategies

Getting the best out of SH's strategies : (compiled by Trade4joisar)
-------------------------------------

If we combined all these strategies then we will get better results like
  • Price near to GFZ on any side & daily 315 touched
  • Price is near to GFZ and 3 ema left in daily
  • Daily 315 giving good results but SST SAR is too far, so exit in this case
  • SST TSL hit, exit from 315 too
  • In case of SMC, do what SMC says & forget what other strategy suggests
  • Use RR ratio to book your partial profits so atleast trade will not be loss

Last edited:

Ajit57

Dear TP ... Please guide me ... I have shorted NF Min Nifty two lots at 5203 today ... Now what should I do tomorrow ... Shall I book losses if its going around 5250 or wait ... Please suggest !!!

Thanks

Ajit

Dear TP ... Please guide me ... I have shorted NF Min Nifty two lots at 5203 today ... Now what should I do tomorrow ... Shall I book losses if its going around 5250 or wait ... Please suggest !!!

Thanks

Ajit
I'm not much on predictions and technical reading, but I think 5225/2530 should be a decent stoploss. There may be wild movement on either side (or both the sides) because of RBI announcement, global cues notwithstanding. If you follow the posts in "Bollingerbands" thread, you will see that 20SMA at 5218 may provide resistance to nifty (spot).

Hi tp!

Can you share which is the best thread for agri commodities for calls and strategy.. I am mostly into agri commodities..
Thanks in advance

Hi Timepass,

I have been member from 2005 and I am not a big trader. I was a student at that time. Recently I started a job and now want to start investing.

When I see this forum I was proud and started learning few tips and suggestions.

If I want to PM any one, how can I do and also I am unable to see attachments.

Could you please guide. I know this is not a relevant question in this thread but as I am unable to find how to PM a person.

Please forgive me for first time.

Thanks once again.

Remo

Some useful notes on pivots, thanks to anil_s_trivedi

I generally dont wait for higher pivot to formed, if the support is on higher timeframe proven and tested, also there is a momentum divergence appealing, and you can go long with few favourite bars of yours. Search on the net like trading on pin bars. You will get how to enter and exit, set your stoploss.

You can also enter on lower timeframe like with hourly charts. As price action is more demanding and if its a turn on daily, i am sure it will be shown on hourly too early with engulfing bars or bullish bars.

I am having my archives of some good reading, while going on last friday, i am trying to get on it. You may have heard it, its a 3 day high low method. Its a good study just go through it. It can be used for position initiation or changing price action reversals.

Link

Dear TP,

Thanks for the one stop thread for a Huge & Useful collection.

Was searching for Ichimoku AFL, unable to get them. Please share if you have it handy.
Also am new to Amibroker, would be useful if i could get some help in adding afls to ami.

For some reason my PM is not authorised, so unable to PM anybody.

Dear TP,

Thanks for the one stop thread for a Huge & Useful collection.

Was searching for Ichimoku AFL, unable to get them. Please share if you have it handy.
Also am new to Amibroker, would be useful if i could get some help in adding afls to ami.

For some reason my PM is not authorised, so unable to PM anybody.
Sorry boss, I am not using Amibroker, so have no idea.