Timepass's notes

can you see now image i posted of wipro???
sorry was trying to upload an image but coming like this

Do I have to register first as message board is not coming????
Check this.

After you upload the picture, click the mouse in that red marked area where it says "BBcode", and right click to copy. Then you can paste the link in the "post reply" box here.

If there is a problem, then just paste the direct link i.e. http://i.imgur.com/AxxvZdj.png here.

With BBcode, the whole picture will be shown like this :

Thanx bro chart pe view bhi de dete

your image link still shows imgur.com/edit !! what exactly is it ? Re-upload the pic.

As for the views, I am not much of a chartist, but looks to me as if Wipro is a buy above 550 only, before that upside not sure.

praveen taneja

I am trying to upload pic but not able earlier i used imageshack that was easy now that says become premium member

I am trying to upload pic but not able earlier i used imageshack that was easy now that says become premium member
If imgur.com is proving difficult, try www.tinypic.com

It's quite good, specially for uploading single pictures.

anilnegi

Dear TP,

How r u, I am going thru thread of Saint- Learn to fish, in this regard if you have his thread in PDF format, pls provide me the link, i have the same but it does not have all the images and pictures..

Anil negi

Dear TP,

How r u, I am going thru thread of Saint- Learn to fish, in this regard if you have his thread in PDF format, pls provide me the link, i have the same but it does not have all the images and pictures..

Anil negi
I checked. Sorry, I don't have that thread in pdf format.