Contract Notes Data

Do any of you guys know a way to pull contract notes data into Excel. This has been a headache for me since my auditor requires the entire data from all contract notes.
I trade intraday as well as positional. So I have a lot of contract notes. I only maintain 'Trade Results' in excel and not the whole Contract Note.

I need a way to pull entire contract note data including bifurcations into Brokerage, STT, Exch Transaction Charges, GST, SEBI Turnover Fee, etc. into Excel.

Is there a tool to do it quickly?

Do any of you guys know a way to pull contract notes data into Excel. This has been a headache for me since my auditor requires the entire data from all contract notes.
I trade intraday as well as positional. So I have a lot of contract notes. I only maintain 'Trade Results' in excel and not the whole Contract Note.

I need a way to pull entire contract note data including bifurcations into Brokerage, STT, Exch Transaction Charges, GST, SEBI Turnover Fee, etc. into Excel.

Your Contract Notes is in what file format currently?

yusi

You could look into MProfit, free or paid. It does a good job of importing CNs from a variety of brokers and formats. The variety of reports are good enough for the auditor, and can also be exported to Excel. CN charges are accounted as STT, GST/S. Tax, Stamp Charges, Trans. Charges, and Other Charges.